Home / BLOG (page 2)


5 Reasons Why You Will Fail At Blogging

Hi there! Do you know a fact that more than 90% of those bloggers will eventually fail in the first year! In the remaining 10%, at least 5% will quit blogging again after 2 years! These bloggers pursue long-term blogging work almost very little! Why? There are many reasons why you …

Read More »