The internet is a wonderful resource. Due to the daily hacking of thousands of websites, it may also be a terrifying place. Even if you ask nicely, cybercriminals aren’t going away any time soon. You therefore need only the best WordPress security plugins to safeguard your website.
These security plugins are designed to thwart assaults that are specifically directed at WordPress. A variety of features are included, including as website scanning and web application firewalls (WAFs).
It’s ironic that the improper plugin might make it more likely that your website will be successfully hacked, thus it’s critical to select well-rated and up-to-date plugins from the WordPress plugin library.
One of the top plugins to protect your WordPress site from internet attacks has been introduced in this WP Secure Review.
What is WP Secure?
WP Secure is a complete new solution for those who want to protect themselves avoiding hackers & theft. But the creators didn’t want it to be an expensive recurring cost like so many others out there.
Well now it’s 100% ready and available to you here – Say hello to WP Secure!
WP Secure is a Powerful WordPress Plugin
- Secure your wordpress sites with only a few clicks of the mouse
- Hide all the signals that you own a wordpress site
- In a click, secure all your folders, uploads, themes, plugins and avoid theft
- Protect your sites against hackers and theft
This is a thorough, user-friendly, reliable, and well-supported wordpress security plugin.
WordPress is a very safe platform by itself. But installing a security plugin that upholds a number of good security standards helps to add some additional protection and firewall to your site.
Since it was introduced in 2022, this simple solution can maintain the backend security of your website. It functions by compiling a huge variety of known hazards and notifying you of the most significant ones so you can stay safe.
Your website’s security will be increased significantly by the WP Secure plugin. This plugin is simple to use and comprehend because it was created by experts and written by experts.
By scanning for vulnerabilities and applying and enforcing the most recent suggested WordPress security practices and approaches, it lowers the risk of a security breach.
Additionally, based on the security elements you have enabled, WP Security uses an unheard-of security point grading system to assess how successfully you are safeguarding your website.
We have three levels of security and firewall rules: “basic,” “intermediate,” and “advanced.” In this manner, you may gradually implement the firewall rules without impairing the functionality of your website.
The WP Secure plugin doesn’t make your website load slower.
You will not only help protect yourself, you will look more professional and credible. If you don’t want to spend a pile of money on developers to get security on your website, Check the next parts of this WP Secure Review now!
WP Secure Review Overview
|Launch Time||11:00 EST|
|Bonuses||>> CHECK MY ULTIMATE HUGE BONUSES <<|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||Security plugin|
|Discount||>> GET THE BEST DISCOUNT HERE <<|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
WP Secure was created by Trevor Carr and his partner Luan Henrique. Formerly from the corporate world, Trevor is a family man from the UK who’s been able to help teach over 20,000 students how to make a living online.
They are also on top 5% affiliate and top 10% biggest vendors on WarriorPlus with the great products such as FaceOff, Giant Ebook Kit, etc. Let’s see what he put into the product the next section of WP Secure Review.
Jam Packed With Protection ALL Business Owners Need!
Look at these following key features
Security for user accounts.
- Find all user accounts that are using the default “admin” username and quickly change it to a different value.
- If you have any WordPress user accounts with identical login and display names, the plugin will also find them. Having accounts where the display name and login name are the same is a terrible security practice since it makes it 50% easier for hackers to access your account since they already know the login name.
- You may construct highly strong passwords with the help of a password strength tool.
- Stop counting users. Thus, users and bots cannot find user information using the author permalink.
Login User Security
- With the Login Lockdown function, defense against “Brute Force Login Attack” is provided. Depending on the configuration settings, users with a specific IP address or range will be locked out of the system for a predetermined period of time. You can also select to be notified through email anytime someone is locked out as a result of making too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- As the administrator, you may see a list of all locked-out users that is presented in an easily legible and navigable table. You can also unlock specific or a large number of IP addresses with a single click.
- Force all users to log out after a set amount of time
- The IP address, User ID/Username, and Date/Time of the unsuccessful login attempt are displayed when you view or monitor failed login attempts.
- By recording the username, IP address, login and logout dates and times, you can view and monitor all user account activity on your system.
- IP address ranges having the ability to be immediately locked out if they attempt to log in using a bad username.
- Having access to a list of all users who are logged into your site right now.
- Gives you the option to add one or more IP addresses to a unique whitelist. Your WordPress login page will be accessible to the whitelisted IP addresses.
- To the WordPress login form, add Google reCaptcha or a simple math captcha.
- Add a captcha, such as Google reCaptcha or a simple math captcha, to your WP Login system’s forgot password form.
User Registration Security.
- Allow manual user account approval for WordPress. If your website allows users to register independently using the WordPress registration form, manually approving each registration will
- help you reduce SPAM or phony registrations.
- To prevent spam user registration, you can add Google reCaptcha or a simple math captcha to the WordPress user registration page.
- Honeypot can be added to WordPress’ user registration form to help prevent registration attempts from robots.
System Security for Files.
- Find files or folders that have insecure permission settings, and with a press of a button, change the permissions to the recommended secure values.
- By blocking file editing in the WordPress admin area, you may safeguard your PHP code.
- Stay aware of any issues or problems appearing on your server by easily viewing and monitoring all host system logs from a single menu page. This will allow you to address any issues or problems as they arise.
- Block access to your WordPress site’s readme.html, license.txt, and wp-config-sample.php files.
Preventing Brute Force Login Attacks
- Utilize our unique cookie-based brute force login prevention tool to immediately stop brute force login attacks. This firewall feature will prevent both human and automated login attempts.
- To prevent brute force login attempts, it is possible to add a straightforward math captcha to the WordPress login form.
- Hiding the admin login page capability. To prevent bots and hackers from accessing your true WordPress login URL, rename your login page’s URL. With the help of this function, you can modify the wp-login.php login page that is used by default.
- The ability to employ Login Honeypot, which will aid in lowering robot login attempts via brute force.
And many more other exclusive features
- Simple To Use
Super Simple & Easy to Use WP Plugin… This extremely powerful WP plugin can be installed and proper legal pages can be created and added to your website in only a few minutes!
- Easy To Edit Pages
The pages that you create with our templates are full functioning WordPress pages, so they show up in your pages listings and are just as easy to edit and make changes to. So you have full WYSIWYG editors and tiny MCE options just like with any other page!
- 25+ Templates
There are over 20+ (and growing) built in Lawyer approved legal page templates to choose from. These templates were created by a internet attorney which overall tend to be more versed in the internet laws etc. Now you can also create your own legal pages or mash up any of the existing templates to make what you want as everything works off short codes.
- Shortcodes, Shortcodes, Shortcodes!
This plugin conveniently incorporates short codes for the easiest user experience possible. All your business information you fill out are saved into super simple to insert shortcodes for a seemless experience… You can point-n-click to add these short codes anywhere on your website in seconds!
- Helpful Tutorial Guides
This plugin is extremely easy to use, but if you need extra help we have over 7 videos in the secure members area to help you out. If we see we are missing areas in our how to library we immediately add more training in those areas. We also have a “feature suggestions” page for the community to give us new features to add and feedback!
- Forced Page/Post POPUP Options
- Free Updates Forever
Honest WP Secure Review – My Opinion: Is It Worth Using?
Ransomware and other intrusions have recently merged into the background. Daily hacking efforts on some governmental computer systems exceed 300 million, and an estimated 300,000 websites are compromised.
Numerous tiny websites also experience hacks without the owners’ knowledge as a result of these dangers, which do not just target huge websites. Unfortunately, WordPress websites can experience the same issue. In order to lessen these risks, WordPress website owners and web administrators must get security solutions.
The significance of constant vigilance in website security cannot be emphasized given the scale of cybercrimes in existence today. This also explains why software developers, including those behind the WP Secure plugin, are creating newer, more effective methods to combat these online dangers.
They may not get you all that excited, BUT… The last thing you want is to get your paypal account suspended, affiliate partnerships terminated, and websites taken down completely.
It really doesn’t matter what you do online. Fact is we all need to protect ourselves from potential issues that can erase all of our hard work in a flash. If you are asking people to subscribe, selling products or services, providing valuable information, or setting up Google Adwords sites, website protection a must.
Which is EXACTLY why you need protect all pages on your site – they cover your tail in the event that something crazy happens and you get caught in the crossfire.
I had the chance to beta test the WP Secure plugin…The plugin does the protection job amazingly well, it hides the fact that you own a wordpress site, protect your files from hackers and even protect your sites from brute force attacks.
If you want to secure your wordpress sites then WP Secure is the way to go. In a few clicks of the mouse you can add multiple layers of protection on your websites.
The feature that I loved the most was the hiding feature, this feature allows you to hide the fact that you own a wordpress site, so actually no one can tell that your site is using wordpress!
Very powerful feature in my opinion and one of the features that will make all the difference when it comes to wordpress site protection
WP Secure is a comprehensive security plugin for all styles of WordPress sites since it has a major emphasis on identifying plugin vulnerabilities, out-of-date software, and weak passwords.
Therefore, it appears that the creators understood right away that not everyone is an expert in WordPress and security. They divided this plugin into three categories: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced because of this.
The majority of the Basic features are non-invasive, therefore your site won’t break as a result of them. These are the features you need to turn on right away after installing the plugin in order to add security to your website at the very least.
On the other hand, the Intermediate and Advanced features are a little more difficult. These, as opposed to the fundamental features, may result in a breakdown of certain website functionality. Everything hinges on how your site is set up and whatever plugins you have loaded.
As you can see, you have access to a wide range of capabilities directly from your WordPress dashboard. They made everything accessible from your WordPress dashboard, doing away with the necessity to visit your .htaccess files.
WP Secure, in my opinion, is a very practical and user-friendly plugin that may perform a wonderful job of defending your WordPress website.
It has a wide range of settings and options, excellent tools to help you determine how safe your site is, and even explanations next to each setting in case there’s something you’re unsure about.
This plugin can meet your demands whether you’re new to WordPress or a seasoned developer who has been there and done that. Simply using the default settings will keep you safe, or you can activate “protective mother” mode and completely secure your site.
What level of support can you expect from the plugin?
Well, the WP Secure Help Desk will be of great assistance to you. From Monday through Friday, during business hours, you can send a ticket to their moderators (CST). The lack of further phone or email support is a little disappointing.
However, they have a sizable knowledge base that consists of a blog, FAQs, webinars, eBooks, tutorials, training videos, and training materials.
That wraps up our discussion of WP Secure’s usability, features, support, and cost.
- In conclusion, who or what is WP Secure best suited for? It’s perfect for bloggers and small company owners because it’s an easy-to-use security tool.
- For what is it not the best? Large businesses that need complex tools and cutting-edge security features shouldn’t use it.
You will be getting my ultimate huge bonuses at the last section of WP Secure Review!
How WP Secure Works
In all honesty, comprehending complicated terminologies and functions might occasionally be necessary for website security. However, we must assess a security tool’s usability and determine the kind of user it is most suited for.
The plugin is not as complicated as other products on the market, according to this WP Secure review. It offers one-click installation, and if you run into problems, it will guide you to helpful tutorials to help you out. It won’t be difficult for those who are familiar with the WordPress platform to install the plugin.
- The zip file containing the WP Secure plugin.
- Put the WordPress plugin in place.
- Set the plugin to active on your WordPress website.
There is a guide on how to install and activate WordPress plugins if you’re unsure.
In this WP Secure review, we also discover that it simplifies the difficult and time-consuming task of examining data. Additionally, the WP Secure dashboard offers an instantaneous view of crucial metrics to keep you informed and assist in making decisions.
Let’s check the demo video below to see it in action!
WP Secure Review Conclusion and Ultimate Huge Bonuses
Thank you so much for reading my WP Secure Review! I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below! Remember that you can pick one more bonuses pack for each Upgrade you purchased!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.
WP Secure Review Rating
- Secures Your WordPress Sites with Only a Few Clicks of the Mouse
- Hides all the Signals that You Own a WordPress Site
- In a Click Secure Your Folders, Uploads, Themes, Plugins and Avoid Theft
- Avoid hackers & keep your site safe today
- One Time Low Fee Will Save You Thousands!
- Relax in the Knowledge Your Site is Safe
- Special Discounted Price For EaryBirds
- Buy Now – Even if You Haven’t Got a Site Yet
- Future Proof Your Business – Become Secure Now
- Full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- I have not found out any cons related effectiveness of this product yet.