So I know you read that subject line and was probably like, “what?”. Well, I’m not pulling your chain. It’s 100% true. This is really happening right now and there’s a golden opportunity for you to get involved. If you want it.
See, most freelance categories are overly saturated and unless you’re a mystic guru of your craft that glows while they work… you’ll most likely end up in a shouting match trying to get freelance work.
But recently, there’s been a HUGE problem that’s come about for anyone that has a website. Especially businesses. Heck, some of these businesses are getting taken to the cleaners for an average loss of $50,000!
And that’s created a major opportunity for you to help them. How? By helping to make their site ADA compliant. Let’s find out all the details in my ADA Comply Review below!
- What is ADA Comply?
- ADA Comply Review Overview
- About Creator
- Features of ADA Comply
- How does ADA Comply work?
- Honest ADA Comply Review: Is it worth buying?
- ADA Comply Review Conclusion
What is ADA Comply?
It’s no longer a revelation that making money requires you to sell a product or service. But the problem many times, is knowing exactly what to sell. This is b’cos you are asking the wrong question. The question should be; knowing what your audience needs and will pay for!
This is why ADAComply gives you an exclusive opportunity to join an elite class of marketers that have the solution to a million-dollar problem. ADA Comply is a ‘first to market’ SaaS platform that helps make your Website more accessible and ADA Compliant In Minutes WITH full commercial rights at the FE allowing use on UNLIMITED client’s websites!
Is Your Website ADA Compliant? The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires businesses to make accommodations for people with disabilities. Web content should be accessible to the blind, deaf, and those who must navigate by voice, screen readers or other assistive technologies.
Avoid lawsuits (Over 10k websites have been sued this year alone for not being ADA compliant… and this figure will skyrocket in 2020. Rank higher on search engines. (Google loves accessible websites) And tapped into the $650 billion per year untapped disability market.
Benefit of having an ADA compliant/Accessible Website:
- Avoid lawsuits (Over 10k websites have been sued this year alone for not being ADA compliant… and this figure will skyrocket in 2020.
- Rank higher on search engines. (Google loves accessible websites)
- And tapped into the $650 billion per year untapped disability market.
In other words, ADA Comply is a first to market saas platform that helps you get your website and ALL your web content ‘ADA’ Compliant simply by pasting a single line of code on your website.
It has awesome web accessibility widgets that cater to all the compliance requirements plus helps you set up accessibility policy statement pages by following a few simple steps:
- Add a new website to your ADA Compliant dashboard with the web URL address
- Click to copy the code to your website
- Paste the code in your website’s footer.
Don’t hesitate to check out the next parts of this ADA Comply Review as I’ll show you how powerful it is!
ADA Comply Review Overview
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
ADA Comply was created by Ifiok Nkem and his partner Vaughn Item. Ifiok is a successful online marketer as well as a software creator. His team has generated millions of dollars in sales, and they are known for their professionalism.
Some of his products has been a great help to me and many other marketers including Software Commission Magic, Agency Blitz, etc. All of them are highly appreciated by many experts in the world. Now, let’s look at the next part of this ADA Comply Review and find out its features!
Features of ADA Comply
Copy and Paste A Single Line of Code
With ADA Comply, you only need to copy and paste a single line of code to your website and the software platform takes care of everything else. Instead of spending weeks trying to do this yourself, (not to mention the time wasted you could be spending on growing your revenue) you could be done in only minutes!
100% Cloud Based So There’s Nothing To Install
You won’t ever have to worry about downloading or installing anything on your computer or your mobile device. ADA Comply runs in the cloud so this way you know it will work every single time.
Doesn’t matter whether you’re on a Mac, PC, or Chromebook. Just log in, follow a few instructions and you’re golden.
No Technical Expertise Needed!
Even if you have the technical skills of a turtle, you can still use ADA Comply. The creators have designed the software so there’s literally no learning curve involved. It really is as simple as copying and pasting the single line of code that the software gives you and let ADA Comply do it’s magic.
But even if you get stuck, we’ll have training to show you how to do it quickly and easily!
Great For SEO
Did you know that having an accessible website is so important that Google gives it more revelancy than one that isn’t accessible? So by not having an accessible website for disabled people, you could be losing out on a ton of potential customers which means losing out on more potential revenue.
Just another reason to let ADA Comply get your sites compliant and all ready to go!
Tap Into a Multi Billion Dollar Market.
Right now, the disabled market is valued at $650 billion dollars. That’s BILLIONS with a capital B. Now, I don’t advocate taking advantage of disabled people. As a matter of fact, if you do that, then ADA Comply isn’t for you.
However, disabled people need services and spend money as well. So why not put your sites in position to profit from the market? If you offer services that truly help and make disabled people’s lives easier, and their willing to spend money with you, then it’ll be a win/win all the way around.
But by not making your sites accessible, you lose potential customers and leave money on the table.
Comes With A Commercial License
While ADA Comply is great for your own personal sites and business, I also want to offer you a commercial license of ADA Comply at no additional charge. This is my way of saying thanks for taking fast action and getting access to ADA Comply today.
With this free upgrade, you’ll put yourself in a position to make an additional six figure income. Just imagine if you charged $1,000 per client or $500 per site. You would only need a handful of clients to generate a realistic six figure yearly income.
And why wouldn’t small businesses sign up for this service? Especially when you’re helping them not to lose 10’s of thousands of dollars right? This option alone makes investing in ADA Comply a true no brainer!
How does ADA Comply work?
In this section of ADA Comply Review, I’ll show you how easy it is to get started with this software. All you need to do is only 3 simple steps:
Install the embed code into your website by copying and pasting the generated code into the header. After doing this your website visitors will be able to view and set accessibility preferences for viewing and using your site.
Examples of such preferences include text-to-speech, page zoom, dark mode or eye contrast mode.
Finally as part of the requirements for accessibility compliance, it is required that all websites provide an accessibility policy within their site. ADA Comply makes this process easy for you by simply answering a few questions… after which an accessibility policy will be generated specifically for your website.
If for any reason you do not currently meet any of the WCAG requirements, ADA comply makes it possible for you to include what steps you are currently taking in order to meet compliance.
Let’s check this demo video out to see it in action!
Honest ADA Comply Review: Is it worth buying?
Over the past year until now, website owners just like yourself are being targeted and sued for thousands of dollars for non-compliance to the ‘ADA’ act. ‘ADA’ is the American’s with Disability Act which requires businesses to make accommodations for people with disabilities in ALL their web content.
Truly, a lot of website owners are ignorant of this law but trust me, it’ll only be a matter of time before a lawsuit is filed against YOU. And as you know, ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
This necessitated series of research as this law affects virtually ‘everyone’… And like they say, challenges are fuels to creativity; this is how ADAComply was born! It is a first to market software that help renders websites ‘ADA’ compliant simply by pasting a single line of code.
It solves a $400 billion problem:
- An historic supreme court judgement last year caused a surge in websites owners being sued for non-complaince with ADA.
- 1,500+ legal cases related to non-accessibility compliance in new york alone in 2018
- More than 10,000 websites sued in 2019 for their website not being ADA compliant
- This number is expected to hit 100k by next year – 2020
- Unlike GDPR, The ADA law requires no notice before a lawsuit is filed against a company for non-compliance.
- The law provides no time for a company to take action before a lawsuit is filed, and it offers no real defense to a company after a lawsuit has been filed.
- Most business/website owners sued pay between $20 – $200k as out of court settlement. A recent settlement was $6m.
- Businesses have spent an average of $3k – $50k to get their website fixed. (HUGE OPPORTUNITY – You can charge above $k per client). $1k per website x 400 million websites online = $400 billion
Plus gives you the opportunity to sell this rare solution to a problem EVERY website owner is faced with. Mind you, there are over 1 Billion websites that need this service… and only a few smart freelancers like yourself will have this solution to sell!
But that’s not even all… Becoming ADA compliant (I discovered), makes your websites and web content much more accessible and search engine friendly, therefore;
- You get to rank higher on search engines, which guarantees you a ton of hot targeted traffic
- And you get an EASY ‘Foot in The Door’ into the over 650/Billion dollar per year disability market.
So with ADAComply, you get:
- To save yourself from losing tens of thousand of dollars to imminent lawsuit
- Your website and web content becomes more accessible hence you get to rank better on search engines guaranteeing you a rush of hot targeted traffic
- Get an easy ‘foot in the door’ into the over 650 billion dollars per year untapped disability market
- And finally you get the opportunity to sell this scarce solution to a popular problem EVERY website owner is currently faced with!
In addition to this awesomeness, becoming ADA compliant is great for SEO too! As it makes your client’s website and web content more accessible, remember search engines love accessible content. This gives you an additional high in demand service you can render at no extra work from your part but for extra pay to your pocket [winks]
That’s still not all… What about the over 650 billion dollars per year disability market your clients’ content will be open to? The possibilities are simply endless. Grab ADAComply today while you’ve still got the chance and your only regret will be to wish you had gotten in sooner!
You will be getting tons of the vendor’s greatest bonuses for your fast action (and many more at the bottom of this ADA Comply Review):
For a limited time, you can grab ADA Comply with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: ADA Comply ($37)
‘First to market’ software makes your website & client’s websites ada compliant in minutes. Avoid law suits, rank higher on search engines & tap into a $650b/year untapped market.
Everything you need to legal proof your websites, rank higher in the search engines, create a six figure income, and even tap into a 650 billion dollar market is all being provided inside of ADA Comply.
I’ve literally made becoming ADA compliant a breeze. It’s so easy that all you need to do is copy and paste a single line of code and you’re done. By getting access to ADA Comply, you can sleep better at night knowing that you won’t be victim to the rise of ADA lawsuits.
OTO 1: Pro Upgrade ($47)
- Unlimited websites
- Whitelabel (removal of ‘powered by Adacomply’ link on the widget)
OTO 2 Agency License ($67)
Agency license + Agency dashboard + DFY prospecting/prospecting kit (proposals, website, ads, graphics, etc.
And Done for you Agency Prospecting Kit comes with:
- DFY Ready-Made Agency Website
- DFY Proposals – Powerpoint & Word
- DFY Print-ready commercial Graphics templates
- DFY Highly optimized cold call Email Sequence
- DFY Pimped-to-sell Telemarketing scripts
- DFY Facebook ads creative
- DFY legal contract
OTO 3: Reseller License ($127)
- Reseller License
- Reseller Dashboard (Create full functional Adacomply accounts)
- Done for you marketing materials (sales page, video, email swipes, facebook ads)
- Product Support and update by us
- Customer support handled by us
OTO 4: Extra Agency Kit ($67)
This upgrade comes with professional and proven to convert ‘Done For You’ prospecting and branding kits for the EIGHT hottest and highest in demand agency service niches.
The Agencies are…
- SEO Agency
- Mobile App Agency
- Graphics Design Agency
- Web Design Agency
- Social Media Agency
- Fb Ads Agency
- Video Marketing Agency
ADA Comply Review Conclusion
Thank you so much for reading my ADA Comply Review! I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below! Remember that you can pick one more bonuses pack for each Upgrade you purchased!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and