Local Fee Finder Review: The dreaded “moment of uncertainty”
With his X-Ray vision, Superman was able to look through walls, see the bad guys and save the good people of Metropolis. Imagine if you already knew what your potential prospects were willing to pay and…
- What they were looking for in services…
- What they were comparing your service to…
- What their likely expectations were…
Your results in asking for and getting higher fees would be striking, wouldn’t they? Long-term good client acquisition doesn’t require the powers of a superhero. It starts with getting the most detailed information early on and using it strategically for PROFIT.
Today Nick Ponte and Tom Gaddis (the guys behind Offline Sharks) are launching a new software called Local FEE Finder that allows you to have X-Ray vision about what your prospects want and are willing to pay for your services. Included with the software is training on how to effectively ask for and get higher fees.
Now let’s find out more details about it in my Local Fee Finder Review below!
LOCAL FEE FINDER REVIEW – INTRODUCTION
In short, Local Fee Finder is a WordPress software application that builds various kinds of online consultant forms in just a few minutes (no coding knowledge needed). It allows you to pre-qualify prospects and stop wasting time chasing prospects that can’t pay.
Local Fee Finder bundle is a combination software and training that allows you to determine clients needs especially budget. This training and software takes the guess work out of what to charge to be profitable with todays digital services. Now you’ll be able to let clients tell you what to charge.
LOCAL FEE FINDER REVIEW OVERVIEW
|Product||Local Fee Finder|
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Niche||WP Plugin, Local Marketing|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
Nick Ponte has been using and fixing technology for as long as he can remember. In 2009, while living in Switzerland, Nick was first bitten by the “lifestyle design” bug. He returned to Hawaii in order to pursue his automotive career at a local Porsche dealership, and marketing business at night. Finally, in 2014 Nick was able to start a successful local consulting business. He is one of the premier website developers and works with many high end clients.
Tom Gaddis moved to Maui in 2010 with a sweet corporate restaurant management job at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. One year later he found himself unemployed, with his last unemployment check in hand. Fed up with 60+ work hours and corporate life he launched a home base local consulting business. Now he wants to help others do the same and enjoy the freedom of working for themselves.
Some of the trending launches of this team on JVZoo & W+ are LI Client Igniter, Website Profit Monster, etc. Don’t miss out on the next part of my Local Fee Finder Review as I will further explain its features.
FEATURES OF PRODUCT
Local Fee Finder is the newest software that puts your consultant website intake forms on auto-pilot. The software creates instant client intake forms with ease, while avoiding expensive monthly fees altogether. Installation is super-easy, and step-by-step instructions are included. perfect for the tech-challenged consultant!
Local Fee Finder does the ‘dirty work’ in seconds. It gives you the ability to create custom designs for a custom look. This wordpress plugin lets you effortlessly oversee the entire form submission in one place in your wordpress dashboard. It does the detective work without ruffling feathers. It takes the place of you personally asking important questions and risking rapport. Its the perfect ‘intermediary’ that helps you filter out the pretenders, the PIA’s and the not-ready-for-prime-timers.
The leads are instantly funneled to you for immediate followup… automatically. Local Fee Finder enhances your professional appearance and brands you as an established serious marketer. It helps to pre-qualify prospects- there is no faster way. If you have a staff, you can share the information with team members… automatically.
Long-term good client acquisition doesn’t require the powers of a superhero. It starts with getting the most detailed information early on and using it strategically for profit. Prospects will volunteer effortlessly, what you would have to arm wrestle them for in-person and on the phone… it is simply amazing!
This new software and training from Tom Gaddis and Nick Ponte allows you to get the information WITHOUT ever having to talk to you prospect! Using the pre-qualifying forms created by Local Fee Finder takes all the resistance away and clients will tell you what they need and are willing to pay.
In detail, you can build The kind of forms that help qualify and detail a new client’s needs. For Instance – This combination WP plugin allows the consultant to determine clients needs, especially budget. DFY intake forms included are: Website Design, Direct Mail, Printing Services, Social Media, and SEO. Also, the plugin gives you the ability to create custom forms (similar to Gravity Forms WP plugin) but with out the high fees.
You also get access to ‘Pricing Magic’ a complete course covering everything you need to know to ask for and get higher fees.
Module 1: Pricing Psychology
- What’s Your Time Worth?
- Finding Your Pricing ‘Sweet Spot’
- What’s the Prospects Time Worth?
- Analyzing Your Competitors
- When to Raise Your Prices
- Should You Discount?
Module 2: Pricing Presentation
- Attitude: I want your biz, but Dont Need it
- Best way to present Price
- Price Pre-Conditioning
- Building in ‘Wiggle Room’
- ‘Throw-Aways’ You’ll need
- Doing ROI Calculator w/prospect
- Dealing with Price Shoppers
- Key Agreement Phrases (examples inside)
Module 3: When Prospect’s Budget Is Too Low
- Offering Special Payment Alternatives
- Reducing Scope of Work
- When to Refer Out/How to Present
The choice to accept lower priced projects
Saying ‘No’ without offending
Planting seeds for the future
Templates & Worksheets Included
- ROI Prospecting Worksheet
- Setting Your Price Worksheet
- Analyzing Your Competitors Checklist
WHY SHOULD YOU GET IT?
It’s simple. If you want to up your game, Local Fee Finder will get you MASSIVE Results… Let’s take a minute to recap the huge benefits come up with:
- 1. Gets more visitors to opt-in and share their relevant data than ever before.
- 2. Put yourself in the drivers seat finally. You’ll know what the prospect is expecting including HOW MUCH they expect to pay!
- 3. Makes closing the prospect much easier since you’ll have an “information edge”.
- 4. Boost the number and dollar value of new clients you land.
- 5. Create a super qualified list of prospects automatically.
- 6. Adds Professionalism and Saves Time.
- 7. Provides a written record of the earliest client interaction.
- 8. Will likely be one of the most important marketing tools in your arsenal.
- 9. Test different forms and questions to gauge effectiveness.
- 10. Complete novice can automatically create the PERFECT forms.
- 11. You get awesome functionality, full flexibility, attractiveness, leading to the ultimate ease in building intake forms.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The creators purposely made it simple, since they use it every week. Local Fee Finder comes with full setup instructions so that anyone, even someone who has never used an opt-in form before, will be able to make this work.
The beauty of this new consultant tool is that this software plugin doesn’t take a lot of time. A few clicks of a your mouse, a few choices as to what questions you want included on the form and you’re done.
Let’s check out the demo video below to see it in action!
PRICE OF PRODUCT
For a limited time, you can grab Local Fee Finder with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: Local Fee Finder Software + Training
- Friday Early Bird – $17
- Saturday – $18
- Sunday – $19
- Monday Closeout – $20
Upgrade 1: Sales/Marketing Pack
- Friday Early Bird – $27
- Saturday – $28
- Sunday – $29
- Monday Closeout- $30
Upgrade 2: Product X
- Friday – $17
- Saturday – $17
- Sunday – $17
- Monday Closeout – $17
LOCAL FEE FINDER REVIEW – CONCLUSION
In summary, I hope that all of the information in this Local Fee Finder Review can help you gain more understanding about this product and then be able to make a wise choice.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: [Optional] Clear your browser cookies FIRST. That’s how I’ll get credit for your purchase, which is the only way I’ll know who qualifies for the bonus.
- Step 2: Click this link to sign up then pick 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the button below!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.