Hi there! Did you notice that all the dating sites were using “geo targeting” to insert their visitors actual city, state etc. into their ads?! And these guys don’t do anything by accident – they do it because it makes money!
But nobody is doing this in internet marketing – and that turns out to be a huge mistake. Because geo targeting has been proven to increase the response to and revenue from any blog – in ANY niche.
Of course the problem was that there was no easy and affordable way for the average internet marketer to use this powerful strategy… until now! Let’s find out more details the solution in my Covert Geo Targeter Review below!
- Introducing Covert Geo Targeter
- Covert Geo Targeter Review Overview
- About Creators
- Features of Covert Geo Targeter
- How does this plugin work?
- Honest Covert Geo Targeter Review – Is it worth buying?
- Covert Geo Targeter Review Conclusion
Introducing Covert Geo Targeter
Geo targeting your blogs and using your visitor’s actual location in your titles, posts, ads and more can be a huge conversion booster for you. It makes you stand out from the crowd and it’s guaranteed to get people’s attention, make them read your post and click your ads. And this is where Covert Geo Targeter comes in.
Covert Geo Targeter is a WordPress Plugin that lets you insert your visitor’s location (country, city, state/area and country code) ANYWHERE on a blog – sidebar, post, post title menu, other plugins… you name it, the creators coded it!
Don’t hesitate to check out the next parts of this Covert Geo Targeter Review as I’ll show you how powerful it is[wp-review id=”4542″]
Covert Geo Targeter Review Overview
|Vendor||IM Wealth Builders|
|Product||Covert Geo Targeter
|Launch Time||10:00 EST|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||WP Plugin|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
Covert Geo Targeter was created by IM Wealth Builders and their partner Matt Garret. When it comes to business efficiency boosting, almost no vendor beats IM Wealth Builder!
In fact, these tools have been earning them a position that every software developer longs for: the top of several leaderboards! Now the following part of my Covert Geo Targeter Review will reveal the most typical features of it.
Features of Covert Geo Targeter
First of all the Covert Geo Targeter is a super simple to use and install (1 click install) WordPress plugin. That means the software will work on any computer, all you need in order to use it, is a self hosted WordPress blog.
After you have installed and activated the plug in (only takes a few seconds) you will see a plugin admin panel like this…
It’s all extremely simple to use use
All you need to to is generate an API key, they’ll show you how – and don’t worry it’s completely free.
Then you can use the 4 short codes you see above anywhere on your blog and the plugin will automatically display your visitor’s actual geo location.
And When We Say Anywhere We Really Mean It!
Take a look at the screen shot below and see how I have used the shortcodes in the:
- Post Title
- In Theme’s Custom Menu
- In A Sidebar Widget (Including The Widget Title)
- In My Post (Notice The Sexy Anchor Text In My Link)
The Covert Geo Targeter short codes will even work inside other plugins (provided that they support shortcodes). Naturally our Covert Action Bar and Covert Messenger plugins do, so you can now geo target those as you see below!
Basically you can insert these geo location short codes in any area of your blog that supports short codes, including but not limited to:
- Post and Page titles
- Custom Menus
- Widgets & Widget Titles
- Post and Page text
- Other plugins
- Directly into the code of your theme
And in just a couple of minutes you can have the Covert Geo Targeter up and running on your blog.
How does this plugin work?
In this section of Covert Geo Targeter review, I’ll show you how you can easily triple your clicks, leads and sales… and all by just adding one single word to your blogs. It’s something you’ll have seen for yourself on industry-leading blogs and sites.
Geo-targeting. An example of this is when you see a special limited offer today for your town name. And no doubt it caught your attention. That’s exactly the point geo-targeting catches the eye and draws your visitor in. Best of all, our testing has shown this works for any niche.
Now let me show you just how easy it is to do this on your own blog with the Covert Geo Targeter plugin. Here we are in the plug-in itself on our blog, and as you can see the creators have kept it super simple.
There’s basically only two settings that you need to fiddle with to get up and running. The first is choosing which provider you want to use, and the second is whether you want to put a default country code, name, region and city in.
So let’s start with the settings at the top and selecting a provider. They have given you a choice of two so that you can get the best results for your blog. I’d suggest testing them out to see which works best for you. The good news is that they are both free. IPIinfoDB does need an API key to get it. Just click on it and registry for free.
Do remember that when you change from one service to another, you scroll down and click on update settings at the bottom to swap from the one that you were using to the new one.
Before we look at the default value setting for the short codes, let’s quickly cover what the plug-in is actually doing. Basically when a visitor hits your site, the plug-in grabs their IP address and sends it to the service that you’ve chosen, then sent back the relevant geolocation info for that IP address. This includes the visitor city, the state country and country code.
Now please bear in mind the accuracy of the information will vary depending where the visitor is. For example the results are going to be far more accurate if the visitor is from downtown New York say rather than from Kathmandu in Nepal or you could see in Siberia.
This information is what you can then use by grabbing the relevant shortcode for the visitors country code, country name, regional state or city. And you simply copy which ever code you want, and paste it wherever you want that information to appear. It couldn’t be easier.
Next to the short codes, there is an option to pop in a default value. This is just in case a visitors IP doesn’t generate a valid result for some reason, most likely because they’re using a hidden proxy to hide their location. In which case they will see the default information that you put in such as let’s pop in United States. You can also set up default values for the country code, state and city.
Now let’s see the plug-in in action. I’ve created a blog post “Does Geo Targeting work in Hidden?” and you can go to it at this URL address: https://imwealthbuilders.com/does-geo-targeting-work/
You’ll see where I’ve used the short codes. First of all I’ve used one of the short codes for the region name in the title. For the blog post itself, I’ve also got the city name, country name and country code i the first part of the text
I’ve also used the city name and country code in a live hyperlink text link within the post as well. So you can see that working with the geo-targeting. And I’ve included a couple of examples of how you could use it in your marketing as well.
If we go across now to the live post you, can see it’s picking up my geo targeted information. I’m in Barnwood of United Kingdom. You can see that’s in the text. It’s also in the hypertext link as well. And in those two examples for marketing that I put down the bottom as well.
You’ll also notice if you’ve had looked down this pop-up which is another plugin is also picking up the geo-targeting using the same short codes. So those short codes can be used anywhere on your blog, in text widgets, in other plugins, in the theme itself, in the blog title, the post title, in links, in text, etc. Wherever you need that information to pop up, you can pop those short codes in.
Let’s check this demo video out to see it in action!
Honest Covert Geo Targeter Review – Is it worth buying?
It works for a very simple reason: People buy from people they know, like and trust. And while this won’t make them “know” you, it will make them like and trust you… Because using their geo location on your blog, automatically makes you, your content and your offers seem much more relevant and closer to your customers.
And we all like feeling important – and seeing a website that appears to be built specifically for people in our town, state or country gives us a fussy feeling (whether we like it or not).
And remember This strategy is in NO way limited to adult or dating sites. In fact there are no dating affiliates left reading this – they have all clicked the buy button already – because they know how powerful this is! And the many uses of this powerful plugin are only limited by your imagination.
The beauty of this plugin is that Even though this plugin is super simple to use – It’s still more powerful than all other things you have ever tried on your blog. They even include multi-site and site flipping license at no extra cost! That means you can…
- Use Covert Geo Targeter on as many of your own blogs as you like – existing and future ones!
- You can even use it on blogs you build for clients or on blogs you flip for profit!
Here are just a few of the highly effective strategies that you can use for yourself
- Use their geo location in your call to action and links to make it seem like it’s a special deal only available to them.
- Put their location in your titles and posts to catch their attention and get them to read your content. (This has lowered out bounce rate, leading to more Google love and higher rankings!)
- Use their location your ad widgets to make them seem more relevant and increase CTR
- Use the shortcode in hidden fields or to prefill forms – or use them in dynamic links to pass the values on to other pages outside of your blog!
- Use geo location in other plugins, uncluding Covert Action Bar and Covert Messenger to massively boost their effect!
- And of course much more – we’re looking forward to hearing what ingenius uses you come up with 🙂
There are literally hundreds of different ways to use this plug in The only thing that’s certain is that… It will get people’s attention & increase their response rate!
For a limited time, you can grab Covert Geo Targeter with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: Covert Geo Targeter ($27)
A plugin so powerful that copy & pasting a single ‘snippet’ anywhere on your blogs can easily triple your clicks, leads & sales!
OTO 1: PRO Upgrade ($47)
- Create unlimited geo targeted widget ads: with as many ad variations in each one as you like – right down to creating on ad for every single country on the planet (if you want to go really crazy).
- Put anything in your geo targeted widget ads adsense, banner ads, optin forms, your own html – anything you can think of!
- Use your geo targeted ad widgets anywhere on your blog easily drag your ad widgets to any widget ready area of your blog for instant activation
- Create unlimited geo targeted ad blocks for your posts & pages: with as many ad variations in each one as you like
- Automatically insert geo targeted ads in your posts & pages full control lets you insert your ad blocks anywhere from all posts down to individual posts – and you can also control where in the posts & pages the ad block should appear. or use the shortcodes to manually insert your ad blocks.
- Increase your ad revenue on auto pilot: set up your ads once & covert geo targeter pro will automatically serve the right ads to visitors from different countries – forever – maximizing your profits on autopilot!
- Free life time updates: when you order your pro version today you’ll be “grandfathered” in & receive free updates for life
OTO 2: Covert Curator Pro ($47)
If your order the Covert Content Curator plugin from this special page today, we’ll even include multi-site and site flipping license at no extra cost! That means you can…
- Use Covert Content Curator on as many of your own blogs as you like – existing and future ones!
- You can even use it to build build blogs for clients or on blogs you flip for profit!
And since you already have multi-site and developers license for the Covert Curator theme… This means that you can literally set up hundreds… even thousands of profitable authority and affiliate Curator sites, all running on completely autopilot!
OTO 3: Covert Copy Traffic PRO ($27)
The PRO version of the Covert Copy Traffic plugin comes with…
- Attribution Message Builder: Create Stunning Ads & Bio Boxes That Will Generate More Clicks For Your Links!
- Powerful Macros: Use These In Your Attribution Messages To Automatically Include Links, Time, Titles Etc.
- Add Attribution To Feeds: Automatically Include Your Attribution Message & Link To Your RSS Feed & Get Backlinks Whenever Your Blog Is Scraped!
- Use Keyword Rich Anchor Text: Automatically Add Anchor Text To Your Feed Attribution Links For Increased SEO Benefit!
- Use Covert Copy Traffic On Any Website: Use The 1-Click Script Generator To Easily Unleash The Power Of Covert Copy Traffic On Any Website (Not Just On Your WordPress Blogs)
Covert Geo Targeter Review Conclusion
In summary, I hope that all of the information in my Covert Geo Targeter Review can help you gain more understanding about this product and then be able to make a wise choice.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.