As you know there are millions of people in the world that are trying to grow their own garden. Think about this for minute…what did your garden look like and look at what people said when you started to grow your own organic food?
What do you think those people trying to get their own gardens started themselves are thinking right now? The answer is using age old gardening techniques.
Growing your own garden in an organic way gives us healthy food that is free from commercial ingredients and allows us to save more money. We all want better food, less pesticides and and MOST importantly, a fresh start to our lives?
If you are in the organic gardening niche in ANY way, shape or form… then THIS is a PLR deal you don’t want to miss. Huw Hughes has put together an incredible PLR package that is launching at a very special low price.
Check all the details in my Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review below!
- Introducing Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Bundle
- Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review Overview
- About Creator
- What will you get inside?
- Honest Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review: Is it really profitable?
- Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review Conclusion and Ultimate Huge Bonuses
Introducing Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Bundle
One evergreen topic that gained a lot of momentum since the pandemic hit is one that gives people a sense of peace – gardening. When stores were wiped out in the beginning, interest in gardening at home soared. Tiffany Lambert has a new PLR bundle called Food Gardening Basics for Beginners and it’s perfect for this growing audience.
This PLR helps people learn the fundamentals of growing their own food, which is not only to help them ensure a food source, but also provides health for disease prevention and weight loss, among other things.
With Tiffany’s new PLR you’ll be able to teach your readers how to make sure they confidently grow the foods their family loves.
Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Bundle is a DFY Course in the hot in-demand homestead niche and it comes with Private Label Rights. The high quality customizable content takes the reader from not knowing anything about gardening to them growing their own organic garden.
In my Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR, you’ll find 35 pages total – a report and 20 articles that can help your readers feel confident starting the process of growing their own food.
What makes this PLR pack really special is that the content pack can be made applicable to anyone. There are literally millions of buyers across all niches who are ALWAYS on the lookout for a ways to improve their lifestyle by growing their own organic food in the most safest way possible.
Whether your are entrepreneurs, employees, busy mom’s, students or anyone in between, you can build your very own Organic Gardening eBook or training course with this PLR bundle…
One more thing that makes this offer special is that it takes anybody looking to start an organic garden and gets them started within a 21 day period. And that is why the creators have also included a 21 Day Organic Gardening Challenge for the first 50 customers – and I can tell you that’s a powerful hook.
Don’t hesitate to check out the next parts of this Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review as I’ll show you what you will get inside.
Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review Overview
|Product||Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR|
|Launch Time||08:00 EST|
|Bonuses||>> YES, CHECK HUGE BONUS HERE <<|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
Tiffany Lambert’s goal is to help people lose their fear and learn how to build bonds without having to hate the process. 2019 and beyond will see a greater focus on this element for Tiffany with her subscribers because personalization is what:
- Helps you build a list
- Helps you acquire fans
- Helps you convert sales
- and more!
Now, let’s look at the next part of this Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review and find out its features.
What will you get inside?
This is a top quality set of content that’s perfect for beginner gardeners with any food growing goals. You’ll be using this content to help your readers learn how to plan their garden, get started with seeds or plants, harvest and take care of their soil.
It includes the following:
Report: Food Gardening Basics for Beginners
This #-page, #-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Planning Your Gardening Growing Space
- Understanding Your Growing Schedule
- Making Sure Your Soil Is Ready
- Composting and Fertilizing to Keep Your Soil Rich and Healthy
- Growing Plants from Seed
- Starting Your Garden with Plants
- Make Sure You’re Not Over or Under Watering Your Garden
- Keeping Pests Away from Your Edible Garden
- Tools That Are Essential for Good Gardening
- The Easiest Foods to Grow for Beginners
- Grow the Food Your Family Loves to Eat
- Foods You Can Grow That Deliver Big Yields
- Don’t Forget to Grow Some Herbs to Flavor Your New Foods!
- Things You Can Do with Your Harvest
- Preparing Your Garden for Upcoming Seasons
- Things You Can Grow for Optimal Nutritional Value
- Food Insecurity During the Pandemic Has Increased Interest in Gardening
- Growing Flowers Near Your Foods to Attract Pollinators
- Smart Gardening Gadgets That Help You Succeed
- Growing a Food Garden in an Urban Setting
- Calculating the Amount of Sun Your Garden Will Get
- Dealing with Mold and Mildew on Your Vegetable Plants
- Heat Resistent Vegetables You Can Grow in Hot Summer Months
- The Best Vegetables to Grow During Winter Months
- Maximize Your Harvest with Succession Planting
- Make Sure Your Vegetable Garden Has Good Drainage
- Understand How Much Space a Plant Will Need
- Start Small as a New Gardener
- Be Sure to Weed Your Garden to Allow Your Plants to Grow
- Growing Perennial Vegetables Means Less Replanting Annually
- Don’t Let Tall Plants Overshadow Your Other Vegetables
- How to Attract Good Insects to Your Vegetable Garden
- How to Grow Delicious and Nutritious Microgreens
- Maximize Your Garden Space Using Interplanting
- Growing Food in the Wrong Season Can Affect the Taste of It
Additional module for the first 50 customers
As I said, the first 50 people will also be getting a PREMIUM PLR product bundle includes:
- In-depth 7,500+ words eBook “Food Gardening Basics for Beginners”
- 2,500+ words “21 Day Food Gardening Basics for Beginners Course”
- A High-Quality Giveaway Report “Harbalism”
- An Autoresponder Follow Up Series of 5 email Swipes
- 5 Organic Gardening Articles
- eCover Graphics, PSD’s and more
Module 1 – Rebrandable eBook
This high quality rebrandable ebook is 7,500+ words of fully editable content covering everything your customers will need to know about organic gardening and its benefits
Not only is this eBook filled with high quality content and beautiful images by it’s packed with the most valuable and easy to implement way to get your readers to take action
Module 2 – 21 Day Challenge
To complement the eBook, we create a 21 day challenge to prepare your customers by giving them specific tasks to complete. We know how hard it is for people to take action when everything is given to them at once and this was created so you can deliver content on a daily basis.
Module 3 – High Quality Report & Responsive Squeeze Page
What better way to build your email list by giving a free report away which will build your email list and authority at the same time. The report covers herbalism which shows you how to grow your own herbs and how to use them, making your customer want more. A rebrandable squeeze page is included.
Module 4 – Follow Up eMails
The best way to build trust and engagement is without a doubt email. We have included FIVE emails that you can copy into your autoresponder either to build trust or make sales.
Module 5 – Five Quality Articles
Build authority and gain trust with well researched and detailed Organic Gardening articles that will make your customers come back for more.
Use them on channels such as your blog, social media, or convert them to video and even email. They are designed to pull traffic to your offer.
- Best Crops To Grow for Food Storage (669 words)
- Raised Garden Beds (514 words)
- Three Tips for the Perfect Organic Garden (512 words)
- Important Organic Gardening Supplies (510 words)
- Organic Gardening to Relieve Stress (505 words)
Module 6 – Sales Page
With this module you’ll get a ready-to-go high quality converting sales page. This high-converting sales page comes with complete graphics, all the sales pitch components. You don’t have to write anything.
All the hard work of writing and web site creation has been for you. You don’t have to do anything. All you have to do is simply add your order buttons or sales link and that’s it!
What makes this PLR pack really special is that the content was written in TWO different formats!
1) As an eBook and Organic Gardening Challenge you can deliver as an ecourse. So now you have total flexibility to use the content in a creative way AND we all know people love the CHALLENGE format. Also, this content pack can be made applicable to almost ANY niche!
Whether your audience is entrepreneurs, employees, busy moms, students or anyone in between… You can build your very own Food Gardening Basics for Beginners eBook, training course or challenge with this PLR bundle.
All of this content includes PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS. This means you can use it all as-is or you can modify it into your own products… even put your name as the author. Your only limit is your own creativity!
This is one of those rare offers where you get a TON of value for an incredibly low price, so I wanted to make sure you saw this one ASAP!
Honest Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review: Is it really profitable?
The highly profitable content is customizable to suit your business needs and will help your customers achieve their desired goals by learning to grow their own food. Not only that, they will receive day to day tasks which will force them to take the first step.
This PLR pack is designed with YOU in mind. No matter what level you are at in your marketing, you can take this content and use across multiple channels to multiple audiences and in multiple niches.
Whether your audience is health coaches, gardening bloggers, employees, busy moms, students or anyone in between, you can build your very own detox business from the ground up with the Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Package.
But that’s not all! Along with the eBook that you will be receiving today, you will also be receiving a 21 Day Challenge that forces your customers to take action… see results… and BUY MORE FROM YOU!
This new PLR package was designed specifically to help YOU bring proven Organic Gardening knowledge to your audience. Almost everyone wants to grow their own food organically and finally start to live life knowing the food they eat is fresh, so now you can step up and solve the problem for them.
You will get everything you need to build a targeted engaging HIGHLY LUCRATIVE funnel from this PLR Package.
You will be getting my ultimate huge bonuses at the last section of this Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review!
For a limited time, you can grab Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Bundle with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Bundle ($15)
With spring here, more people are going to be starting their gardens – many of them beginners. Gardening is always a hot topic, but even more so since the pandemic hit, when food shortages startled people into wanting more self sufficiency.
There are gardening options for everyone – from those with no room in a small apartment to those sitting on several acres of land to grow on.
This is a brand new bundle of content for the front end of this launch. This is perfect for getting traffic and building a list of prospects so they can be converted into buyers. There are 35 pages for $15 during the launch dates, and it bumps up to the full $35 at the end of the sale.
OTO: Upgrade Bundle ($19)
This upgrade is packed with great existing content from PLR Mini Mart. Youy’ll get 9 bundles of Gardening Content Worth $216 from the author’s store for just $19 – over 91% off!
Gardening APAP Mega Pack (Value $57)
5 ½ Page Gardening Report called Choosing the Right Type of Gardening for You – 1,928 Words total
- Choosing Containers for Your Container Garden – 584 Words
- Choosing Plants for Your Container Garden – 544 Words
- Locating an Outdoor Container Garden – 591 Words
- Planning Your Container Garden – 648 Words
- Why Container Gardening Is The Best Way to Grow Plants – 619 Words
- An Introduction to Edible Landscapes- 497 Words
- Edible Flowers in Edible Landscapes – 450 Words
- Great Plants for Edible Landscapes – 477 Words
- Planning Your Edible Landscape – 566 Words
- Using Perennial Vegetables for Landscaping – 543 Words
- Benefits of Growing Your Own Herbs – 569 Words
- Easy Herbs for Beginning Herb Gardeners – 553 Words
- Herb Gardening for Kids – 556 Words
- Growing Herbs Organically – 520 Words
- Planning Your Herb Garden – 601 Words
- An Introduction to Rock Gardening – 594 Words
- Common Rock Garden Plants – 516 Words
- Designing a Rock Garden – 568 Words
- Rock Garden Ponds and Waterfalls – 626 Words
- Rock Gardens for Landscaping – 605 Words
- A Beginner’s Guide to Flower Gardening – 501 Words
- Flower Garden Design Tips – 552 Words
- Flower Gardens as Part of Landscaping – 498 Words
- Popular Flowers for Flower Gardens – 429 Words
- Protecting Your Flowers from Diseases – 524 Words
- Benefits of Organic Gardening – 570 Words
- Controlling Weeds in an Organic Garden – 587 Words
- Dealing with Pests in an Organic Garden – 583 Words
- Making Organic Compost – 574 Words
- Types of Organic Fertilizers and Compost – 536 Words
- An Introduction to Butterfly Gardening – 489 Words
- Butterfly Host Plants – 497 Words
- Butterfly Nectar Plants – 491 Words
- Common North American Butterflies – 501 Words
- Creating a Butterfly Garden – 558 Words
- Common Vegetable Garden Pests – 541 Words
- Introduction to Vegetable Gardening – 558 Words
- Raised Bed Vegetable Gardening – 612 Words
- Ten Great Vegetables for Home Vegetable Gardens – 504 Words
- The Easy Way to Start a Vegetable Garden – 514 Words
- An Introduction to Rose Gardening – 561 Words
- Choosing Roses for Your Garden – 579 Words
- How to Tend Your Roses – 628 Words
- The Perfect Soil for Roses – 525 Words
- Winterizing Your Roses – 638 Words
Raised Bed Gardening
- An Introduction to Raised Bed Gardening – 578 Words
- Choosing Plants for a Raised Bed Garden – 550 Words
- Creating a Raised Bed Garden – 580 Words
- Maintaining a Raised Bed Garden – 555 Words
- Why Raised Beds Make Gardening Easier – 512 Words
- An Introduction to Water Gardening – 579 Words
- Planting Your Water Garden – 640 Words
Gardening for Stress Relief FE (Value $68)
Main eBook: 28-page, 11,358-word eBook: “Gardening for Stress Relief”
- Chapter 1 – The Problem with Unnatural Stress Relievers
- Chapter 2 – How Gardening Helps You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Chapter 3 – Gardening Plays a Role in Your Stress Eating Habits
- Chapter 4 – Use Gardening to Achieve Mental Relaxation
- Chapter 5 – Gardening to Boost Your Immune System During Stress
Bonus Report: 5+ page, 2,292-word report “Stress Relieving Gardening Techniques”
- Hydroponic Gardening – A Year-Round, Relaxing Hobby
- Container Gardening – Little Effort with Big Results
- Tower Gardening for Small Spaces
- Raised Bed Gardening Can Lower Health Risks
- Bottle Gardening – More Than Decoration
Opt in or Viral Report: 5 page, 2,020-word report – Superfoods That Fight Stress
- How “Going Green” Relieves Stress
- A Handful of Berries Chases the Blues Away
- Beat Stress with Beets
- Garlic – An Ancient and Effective Remedy for Stress
- Sweet Potatoes Can Satisfy Your Urge for Sweets and Reduce Stress
Sales Copy: Still need to do!
- 5 pages
Email Autoresponders: Series on Health Hazards of Stress
- Grow Foods That Alleviate High Blood Pressure Caused By Stress – 523 words
- When Stress Causes Headaches, Eat These Foods from Your Garden – 524 words
- When Stress Causes Blood Sugar Spikes, Treat It Naturally with These Foods – 523 words
- If Stress Has You Down and Depressed, Let the Right Foods Come to Your Rescue – 497 words
- Gardening Helps Dieters Shed Fat During Stressful Times – 506 words
Articles or Blog Posts
- Plants That Offer Maximum Stress Relief – 443 words
- Herbs You Can Grow That Help Alleviate Stress – 436 words
- 3 Types of Gardens You Can Grow to Combat Stress – 535 words
- Allowing Gardening to Calm Your Senses – 472 words
- The Physical Reward to Using Gardening as a Stress Reliever – 531 words
- Tap Into Your Spiritual Side By Using Gardening to Alleviate Stress – 538 words
- Soak Up Nature’s Stress Diminishing Vitamins When Gardening Outdoors – 525 words
- Say Goodbye to Anti-Depressants When You Commit to Gardening Long Term – 483 words
- Raise Your Serotonin Levels and Decrease Stress By Digging in the Dirt – 485 words
- Stress Soars When You Age, So Fight Back Through Gardening – 516 words
- Earth Tower Vertical Garden – 482 words
- Garden Gloves for Women – 434 words
- GardenHOME Folding Stool – 437 words
- Gardman 4 Tier Mini Greenhouse – 489 words
- Heirloom Vegetable Garden Seed Collection – 437 words
- Miracle Gro AeroGarden – 460 words
- Sloggers Women’s Wide Brim Braided Sun Hat with Wind Lanyard – 467 words
- Slow Gardening: A No-Stress Philosophy for All Senses and All Seasons – 470 words
- Suncast Portable Outdoor Gardening Center – 494 words
- The Week-By-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook: Make the Most of Your Growing Season – 464 words
Gardening for Stress Relief OTO (Value $44)
- Bring Nature Into Your Home with an Indoor Garden – 447 words
- Fragrant Plants for Your Garden That Relieve Stress – 461 words
- Vitamin D Contributes to a Better Mood – 467 words
- Turn Off Technology and Let Gardening Usher in Peace and Calm – 467 words
- Creating an Outdoor Haven Free from Stress – 446 words
- Choosing the Best Pots and Planters for Your Garden – 601 words
- Gardening Provides Low Impact Exercise for Less Stress – 441 words
- Elder Caregivers Find Gardening Helps Dementia Patients with Stress – 444 words
- Gardening Provides Socialization for Those Suffering from Isolation – 439 words
- Gardening Is a Constructive Outlet for Anger and Frustration – 457 words
- Don’t Let Gardening Add More Stress to Your Life – 535 words
- Micro Gardening Is the Perfect Task for Beginners with Stress – 564 words
- 5 Herbs That Help You Say Goodbye to Stress – 513 words
- Alleviate Money Stress By Growing Your Own Food – 556 words
- Gardening for Stress Relief Must Be Approached the Right Way – 533 words
- Gardening Helps Students Who Are Too Stressed Out – 506 words
- Nurturing the Growth of Plants Helps Put Stress Into Perspective – 564 words
- Gardening Is Proven to Reduce Physical Fatigue – 538 words
- Just 30 Minutes a Day Once a Week of Gardening Reduces Stress Levels – 550 words
- Composting Basics for a Stress-Free, Organic Garden – 541 words
Four Short Reports
1. Setting Up Your Stress Relieving Garden
This 6-page, 2,562-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers:
- The Best Place to Set Up Your Garden
- How to Easily Set Up a Stress Relieving Garden to Gain Tranquility
- Planting Vegetables in a Stress Relieving Garden
- Growing Fruit in Your Garden
- Flowers for a Stress Relieving Garden
2. What You Need to Know to Nurture the Plants You Grow
This 6-page, 2,436-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers:
- What You Need to Know about Gardening to Grow Healthy Plants
- Recognizing When Something is Wrong in Your Garden
- Pests You Need to Watch Out For to Protect Your Plants
- Nurturing Plants Nurtures You
3. Understanding the Growing Seasons for Your Stress-Free Garden
This 6-page, 2,464-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers:
- Preventing Failure
- How to Foresee Problems in Your Garden
- The Basics You Need to Ensure Growth During the Growing Season
- The Tools You Need for a Successful Growing Season
4. Protecting Your Plants from the Stress of Pests
This 6-page, 2,438-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers:
- Plants Fight Stress Like People Do
- Identifying the Pests in Your Life and Garden
- Fighting the Pests Attacking You
- How to Help Protect Plants and Yourself From Pests
Gardening for Stress Relief DS (Value $20)
#1: Building a Simple Greenhouse for Stress-Free Gardening
This 5+ page, 2,192-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers:
- Materials Needed to Build a Greenhouse
- Size and Location for Your Greenhouse
- Ventilating Your Greenhouse
- The Heating System for Your Greenhouse
- Irrigation for Your Greenhouse
#2: Organic Gardening with Water and Fish
This 5+ page, 2,129-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers:
- Why Aquaponic Gardening Works
- What Kind of Fish Can You Use?
- What You Get Out of Gardening with Water and Fish
- How Much Work Is Involved?
- What Kind of Yield You Can Expect
#3: Protect Your Family from Pesticides By Growing Organic
This 5+ page, 2,355-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers:
- GMOs Will Erode Your Health
- Food Supply in a Crisis
- Staying in Charge of What You Eat
- The System You Need to Use
- Saving the Food You Grow
#4: The Easiest Way to Grow All the Food You Need
This 5+ page, 2,276-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers:
- The Key Is in the Set Up
- Growing Food Doesn’t Take Back-Breaking Work
- Dealing with Pests
- Fertilizing Your Garden
- The Garden that Regenerates
How to Make Gardening a Family Affair (Value $6)
This 6-page, 2,593-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Why Gardening Is Good for the Family
- Getting the Kids Involved
- Have the Family Help with Every Step
- Make It Fun
The Benefits of Container Gardening (Value $6)
A 6-page, 2,545-word report that starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- You’re Not Limited By Weather
- You Don’t Have to Be an Expert
- You’ll Save Money by Container Gardening
- A Container Garden Is Better for Your Physical Needs
- You’re Not Stuck with One Design
- Container Gardening Success Tips
- As Your Garden Grows Avoid These Common Mistakes
Gardening (Value $5)
- Create a Backyard Oasis with a Water Garden – 497 words
- Herb Gardening Tips – 498 words
- Control What Your Family Eats by Growing an Organic Garden – 436 words
- Keeping Bugs Out of Your Garden – 499 words
- Gardening in Small Spaces – 498 words
Seaweed Fertilizer (Value $5)
- What Is Seaweed Fertilizer? – 458 Words
- The Benefits of Using Organic Seaweed Fertilizer – 541 Words
- Seaweed Fertilizer Works Well With Container Gardening – 499 Words
- Where Can I Buy Seaweed Fertilizer? – 453 Words
- Seaweed Fertilizer with a Liquid Fish Extract – 437 Words
Permaculture (Value $5)
- How to Grow a Permaculture Garden – 440 Words
- Increase Your Insight With Permaculture Courses – 405 Words
- The Benefits of Being a Permaculture Activist – 439 Words
- The Core Concepts of Permaculture Design – 566 Words
- What Is Permaculture? – 548 Words
Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review Conclusion and Ultimate Huge Bonuses
Thank you so much for reading my Food Gardening Basics for Beginners PLR Review. I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below! Remember that you can pick one more bonuses pack for each Upgrade you purchased!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.
[sociallocker]Get Free Bonuses[/sociallocker]