Self care is a topic that’s all the rage right now. From being in the news to flooding social media, this strategy of personal development has become front and center due to the rising stress levels in society.
This is a well-rounded topic that covers a head to toe, inside-out approach for self care. That means they’ll be working on their mindset and outlook on life, lessening stress – as well as focusing on their physical health to ward off problems and help them enjoy life.
With what I’m about to share with you today, you’ll be able to tell your readers how to manage and improve life in many areas – relationships, career, socialization, health and more.
So what is it? Is it really worth your money? Let’s find out all information in my Total Self Care PLR Review below!
Introducing Total Self Care PLR
Whenever you tap into a new niche, it’s always best when you can earn commissions on it from two angles – promoting both digital and tangible products.
Tiffany Lambert has just launched a brand new bundle of PLR for this niche, and she’s slanted it so that you have maximum profit potential using a head to toe, inside-out, mental and physical approach. And it’s called Total Self Care.
It’s a bundle that includes 35 articles that teach your readers how to commit to a self care strategy that involves both their mental well being and their physical health.
Stress is out of control in today’s world. It’s chronic, meaning nobody catches a break. And because of that, many men and women are looking for preservation and relief from the high intensity of their chaotic world.
With Tiffany’s new PLR, you’ll be able to teach your readers why self care is so important and how to make a plan they can stick to that heals their soul and their body.
Don’t hesitate to check out the next parts of this Total Self Care PLR Review as I’ll show you what you will get inside!
Total Self Care PLR Overview
|Product||Total Self Care PLR|
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
Tiffany Lambert’s goal is to help people lose their fear and learn how to build bonds without having to hate the process. 2019 and beyond will see a greater focus on this element for Tiffany with her subscribers because personalization is what:
- Helps you build a list
- Helps you acquire fans
- Helps you convert sales…and more!
This is the person who has created several amazing digital products for many niches such as Adopting a Proactive Mindset, Diabetes Diagnosis PLR, Bug Out Survival PLR, etc. Now, let’s look at the next part of this Total Self Care PLR Review and find out its features.
What will you get inside?
This content is perfect for combining two powerful and profitable niche markets – self help and physical health. There are 35 articles for $17 during the launch dates, and it bumps up to the full $35 at the end of the sale.
People will be using this content to help their readers achieve personal satisfaction through the concept of taking care of their needs head to toe, inside out – from both a mental and physical perspective, which gives them the opportunity to showcase their favorite tangible and digital products.
It includes the following:
- Self-Care Is Not One Size Fits All – 410 words
- Don’t Start Neglecting Areas You Feel Strong About – 418 words
- Balancing Your Mental and Physical Health Care Strategy – 412 words
- 5 Ways to Engage in Mental Self Care – 511 words
- Mental and Physical Health Can Benefit Each Other – 410 words
- Four Ways to Nurture Your Body’s Physical Needs – 404 words
- Working on Your Body and Mind Has Immediate Health Benefits – 413 words
- Four Signs You Need to Start a Self-Care Routine – 417 words
- Self-Care on a Budget – 419 words
- Make Your Self Care a Priority – 411 words
- 10 Minutes a Day of Self Care Could Be a Game Changer – 465 words
- Self-Care Is the Antidote to Chronic Stress – 414 words
- You Don’t Need to Hire Professional for Self-Care – 426 words
- How Often Should You Switch Up Your Self Care Routine? – 422 words
- Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late to Indulge in Self Care – 406 words
- Above the Shoulder Self Care Tips – 445 words
- Treat Your Torso Right with a Strategic Self Care Routine – 412 words
- Your Legs Support You So Return the Favor – 405 words
- Self Care Combats Cortisol Overload – 474 words
- Don’t Let Self Care Be About Short Term Relief – 415 words
- Your Self Care Should Be Pleasant, Not Painful – 413 words
- Self Care Begins with Self Awareness – 463 words
- Anchor Your Self Care Strategy with Routines – 416 words
- Explore New Methods of Self Care – 467 words
- Plan a Mini Retreat to Dive in to Self Care – 482 words
- Self Care Isn’t Always Soothing – 406 words
- You’re Never Too Young or Too Old for Self Care – 414 words
- Both Men and Women Benefit from Self Care – 431 words
- Don’t Let a Lack of Self Care Accumulate in Your Life – 435 words
- Financial Stability Is a Form of Self Care – 454 words
- Taking a Spiritual Approach to Self Care – 448 words
- Supporting Others Is a Way of Engaging in Self Care – 423 words
- Socializing Is Strategic Self Care – 431 words
- Technology That Can Help You with Self Care – 410 words
- Who Should Be on Your Self Care Support Team? – 403 words
How can you make money with this content?
What Can You Do With This Content?
- You can use it on your blog. Posting fresh, top quality content helps you attract readers and get engagement and this content will definitely serve that purpose.
- You can use it in email autoresponders. If you want to cater to your list of subscribers, there’s no better way to do it than by sending them a series of well thought out articles.
- You can compile it into a report. Do you need a gift for your subscribers to read, or a bonus report for something else you’re selling or promoting? Turn these articles into a PDF for your audience to read.
- You can turn it into an info product. If you prefer to sell the content, you can turn it into a PDF and make it an info product as part of your line of eBooks.
- You can engage readers on social media with it. Cut it up or use it in full on sites like Facebook, Twitter, and more so you can begin interacting with a like-minded audience.
- Turn it into multi media. Use the content as a transcript to turn it into a podcast series or a YouTube series, depending on whether you want to use audio or video.
Is it really worth your money?
Why should you get this PLR bundle today? It is simple!
- I’m a hardcore believer in being an ethical seller. While some marketers scrape the Internet and slap up PLR bundles, I see Tiffany takes time to thoroughly research her topic and write from scratch.
- Tiffany learned many marketing secrets from the top gurus she used to ghostwrite for awhile ago so she has experience with what sells and satisfies readers best.
- She specializes in mostly text-based content, which gives you more words per page rather than free images that you can grab yourself on Pixabay.
The new bundle has 35 articles you can use – but heads up: She has an exclusive deal on the upgrade option if you want to add on an eBook, report, product reviews, emails and more! And I also found out there’s a total membership option for those who upgrade, too – at a steep discount.
This upgrade is packed with great NEW content. It will sell for $27 for 60 pages of content and a few graphics.
Here’s what’s in the pack:
Lead Magnet Report: Self Care Saboteurs
- This 5-page, 2,168-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Has Guilt Caused You to Backburner Your Self Care?
- Which People Get in Between You and Your Self Care Routine?
- How Media Influences Engage in Hypocritical Self Care Advice
- Has Your Self Care Has Been Sabotaged By Ingrained Habits?
- How Social Networks Try to Ensure You Steer Clear of Self Care
- Presell Email #1: One of the First Signs of a Lack of Self Care Is Exhaustion – 485 words
- Presell Email #2: Without Self Care, You May Project Irritability and Anger – 418 words
- Presell Email #3: Have You Felt Hopeless Lately and in Need of Some Optimism? – 460 words
- Presell Email #4: Without Self Care, Your Body and Mind Get Run Down Fast! – 500 words
- Presell Email #5: Self Care Isn’t a Struggle When You Have a Simple Plan in Place – 471 words
- Post-sale Email #1: Start Your Self Care Routine with Sleep and Stress Relief – 451 words
- Post-sale Email #2: Time to Start on a Meals and Movement Self Care Strategy! – 435 words
- Post-sale Email #3: Ready to Focus on Relationships for Your Self Care Commitment? – 435 words
- Post-sale Email #4: Optimal Physical and Mental Health Start with Self Care – 426 words
- Post-sale Email #5: With a Financial Plan, Your Self Care will Skyrocket! – 412 words
Full eBook: 8 Ways to Support Yourself with Total Self Care
This 30+ Page, 12,847-word eBook starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Chapter 1: Jumpstart Your Self Care Routine with a Sleep Makeover
- Chapter 2: Engaging in Consistent Stress Relief
- Chapter 3: A Self Care Nutritional Approach from the Inside Out
- Chapter 4: The Double Edged Sword of a Self Care Exercise Regimen
- Chapter 5: Bolster Your Personal and Professional Relationships for Self Care Reasons
- Chapter 6: To Make the Most of Your Self Care Routine, Don’t Neglect Your Health
- Chapter 7: Focus on Developing a Self Care Mindset
- Chapter 8: Why Your Financial Stability Is Key to Your Self Care Success
The text of the complete 5-page, 1,670-word sales copy you can use to promote sales of the eBook on a platform of your choice, complete with:
- Call to Action
- Start Where You Are – 401 words
- The Art of Extreme Self Care – 418 words
- Take Time for Your Life – 425 words
- The Smart Girl’s Guide to Self Care – 436 words
- The A to Z Self Care Handbook – 443 words
- Self Care for Moms – 439 words
- Bare – 445 words
- The Little Book of Self Care – 420 words
- The Self Care Prescription – 448 words
- Self Care for the Self Aware – 428 words
- eBook eCover with .png, .jpg and .psd files
- Lead Magnet Report eCover with .png, .jpg and .psd files
Thank you so much for reading my Total Self Care PLR Review. I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.