IM Checklist Self Publishing Review: Honest Review, Huge Discount With Special Bonuses
I’ve got some great news for you today. What do all the successful guru’s have in common?
People like Brian Tracy, Dan Kennedy, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tony Robbins, Russell Brunson, John Mulry, Frank Kern, Robert Kiyosaki, Amy Porterfield, Robin Robbins, and all of the top coaches, consultants, speakers, performers and trainers…
They’re all published authors and they all use a book as the Ultimate Position Tool and the Ultimate Client Attraction Tool in their business.
That’s why Kevin Fahey teamed up with Creator of Expert Authority John Mulry to deliver the ultimate checklists and training so anyone can create a top-selling book, without writing a single word if you wish. That secret sauce will be presented in a live training webinar and the recording will be available in the members’ area.
Let’s check out my IM Checklist Self Publishing Review for more details about it!
IM CHECKLIST SELF PUBLISHING REVIEW – INTRODUCTION
IM Checklist Volume 10: Self Publishing is a collection of 18 checklists and video training providing everything any online marketer or business owner needs to know about Self Publishing. Full Private Label Rights included to all checklists.
You get these 18 checklists you can easily follow to go from thinking about writing a book to actually writing, publishing and profiting from one… or sell as your own product because of the PLR license.
So here’s what you’re getting:
- 18 step by step checklists teaching and guiding you through the entire process of publishing your own top selling book.
- Full private label rights to all checklists meaning you can use them any way you wish. You’ll never find PLR on this topic with such high quality.
- Video training and live webinar training for those who take action fast.
- Exclusive bonus reports and Facebook Group Access.
IM CHECKLIST SELF PUBLISHING REVIEW OVERVIEW
|Product||IM Checklist Volume 10: Self Publishing|
|Launch Time||09:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 14 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Niche||PLR, Training course|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
IM Checklist Volume 10: Self Publishing was made by Kevin Fahey. Kevin has been working on online business for more than a decade (since 2005). He has got much experience on many fields.
With a lot of knowledge about IM, he has built his own online money system. Now he operates 2 popular sites about online stuff, you can visit OnlineIMSupport.com and KevinFahey.net to gain more advice.
He’s also a familiar vendor on JVZoo. Many of his products are 6 or 7 figure launches and get JVZoo Product of the Day. His latest products are PLR Bundle Deals Volume 2, IM Emails, IM Checklist V9 Outsourcing, IM Checklist Messenger Marketing,… and many more.
Now, let’s look at the next part of this IM Checklist Self Publishing Review and find out its features.
FEATURES OF PRODUCT
Here are what you will get inside:
- Book Planning Checklist
Go from not knowing where to start with your book to having a clear direction on what you’re book will be about plus also a roadmap for how you’ll profit from it.
- Book Writing Checklist
Writing the traditional way is a long and tedious process but with this checklist we’ll cover what you need to know to get your book done faster than a politician makes excuses.
- Book Cover Checklist
People do judge books by the cover but with this checklist you’ll know exactly what to include on your book cover to ensure it grabs attention and demands your reader to want to know more.
- Book Publishing Checklist
Get the inside track to all of the ‘essential ingredients’ needed to take your finished book and get it published properly on all of the major book distribution platforms.
- Book Marketing Checklist
Publishing is step zero – actually marketing your book is where the fun starts and with this checklist you’ll have a one page plan of attack to getting your book into your readers hands.
- Createspace Upload Checklist
Here the author will walk you through step by step the process of uploading your book and publishing it on Createspace (Amazon’s publishing arm).
- Lulu Upload Checklist
A step by step checklist for publishing your book on Lulu.
- Kindle Upload Checklist
A guide on converting and publishing your book in Kindle format allowing you to reach millions of digital readers.
- Amazon Advertising Checklist
A step by step walkthrough (with sample copy) on how to setup a profitable Amazon Advertising campaign.
- Book Online Advertising Checklist
Advertising your book online is a fantastic way to get more readers and make more sales and this checklist will make sure you won’t miss anything when it comes to advertising your book online.
- Giveaway Model Book Funnel Checklist
Giving your book away 100% free can be a genius way of generating boatloads of leads and here we cover what you should and shouldn’t do if using this model.
- Free + Shipping Model Book Funnel Checklist
The free + shipping model is the book model to beat them all and it allows you to attract buyer leads instead of just normal leads. Here we walk you through the entire free + shipping book model.
- Local Book Launch Checklist
Launching your book locally is a fantastic way to instantly become a local celebrity and with this checklist you’ll have plan for launching it locally – the right way.
- Online Launch Checklist
Launching your book online is another way to get a LOT of book buyers fast and this checklist gives you a step by step plan on what needs to be done.
- Book Lead Generation / Sales Checklist
You can generate tonnes of leads both online and offline with your book and this checklist covers the best methods to use to ensure you always have more leads than you can handle.
- Book Backend Checklist
Your book should be the first step in your sales process and how to turn book buyers into high ticket sales is covered in this checklist.
- Book Speaking Gigs Checklist
Speaking gigs, getting them and actually delivering them is so much easier when you’re a published author and this checklist gives you a plan for landing keynote speaking gigs.
- Book Translation Checklist
Translating your book into a second language doesn’t have to be tricky. With this simple checklist you’ll know what to do and what not to do to get your book translated into multiple languages.
That’s not all. You will also get access to LIVE Training on: How to Use a Book to Generate An Endless Supply Qualified Leads and Buyers Without Having To Actually Write a Book The Traditional Way.
Well on this 100% new, advanced (and easier) live training the author will be sharing:
- The #1 shackle holding you back from monetizing your ideas, passions and knowledge and getting clients that CRIPPLED me for YEARS (once you know this, you can attract clients (and generate passive income) at will)…
- The SECRET WEAPON that allowed a former wrestler from Boise Idaho to turn an idea into a $100 million dollar company in less than 3 years…
- How to ETHICALLY (and legally) steal MILLIONS of Dollars worth of insider information from a GOLDMINE more powerful than Google, Facebook, and YouTube combined…
- How to “write” a bestselling book WITHOUT actually writing anything (no it doesn’t involve anything illegal, PLR or expensive ghost writers)
- How to get a flood of leads and buyers lining up to do business with you, eagerly wanting to give you money AS QUICKLY AS TOMORROW…
- How to turn your book into a passive income generating machine that generates buyers and cash like clockwork (without you physically being involved in the process)…
You’ll discover all this and more when on this bonus and exclusive LIVE training. In fact, they will give you TWO super simple strategies you can do to start getting leads and generate passive income as quickly as a couple of hours after the training.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET IT?
If you use PLR in your business in any way, you’re going to love this.
IM Checklist was a brand created in December last year which releases new marketing checklists every month of various topics.
The checklists were originally created by a 7 figure marketer for his coaching clients who paid up to $5,000 to access. After releasing these checklists to the public there was a massive demand for private label rights because the quality was so good.
After a few months Kevin, the creator of IM Checklist decided to give in and provided the rights to each volume, free of charge. Crazy right?
He just released the latest volume which included 18 step by step checklists on self-publishing. These come in 4 different formats and there’s also exclusive video and webinar training for anyone who takes action fast.
You also get a complete video training course, some additional bonuses and access to a private mastermind group.
Here’s a few things you can do with these checklists.
#1 – Educate Yourself – These checklists were originally created for the students to follow giving them a solid, proven step by step process to complete any task. Each paid between $1,000 and $5,000 to access. With that said, you can ensure the quality is high.
#2 – Create Quality Blogs Posts – the authors’re already in the process of creating blog posts using specific checklists. By adding a few images and some extra SEO friendly text, you have blog posts ready to go minutes. From here’s we’ll be running paid traffic to blog posts, targeting new interests (cold audience), building trust and then following up with the lead and sale.
#3 – Create Lead Magnets – You have got the right to give these checklists away individually as lead magnets which is precisely what we do with massive success. Take the video marketing checklist, where we are using this to build our list and follow up marketing our own video related products and others.
#4 – Rebrand & Resell – Easily rebrand the checklists, include links to recommended products that services where you earn commission and build a buyers list. Win in three different ways.
#5 – Done For You Product Idea – Each checklist series took the authors weeks to create ensuring every part is covered on that particular topic in great detail. The hardest part about creating a product is “the idea” and then “the complete outline”. All the work is done for you.
In addition, you will be getting tons of the vendor’s greatest bonuses for your fast action:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Here’s a quick look at the rights included:
- You CAN turn them into PowerPoint Presentations.
- You CAN edit, add graphics and re-brand in any way you wish.
- You CAN claim full authorship.
- You CAN use them to create a video training course.
- You CAN add them to a membership site.
- You CAN use them to build your email list (individual checklists only)
- You CAN use them to create blog posts or infographics
- You CAN translate them into different languages
PRICING OF PRODUCT
For a limited time, you can grab IM Checklist Volume 10: Self Publishing with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
- Front End: IM Checklist Volume 10: Self Publishing ($17)
- Upgrade #1 – Monthly Membership ($17)
- Upgrade #2 – IM Funnels ($20)
- Upgrade #3 – IM VIP Training ($30)
IM CHECKLIST SELF PUBLISHING REVIEW – CONCLUSION
In summary, I hope that all of the information in this IM Checklist Self Publishing Review can help you gain more understanding about this product and then be able to make a wise choice.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: [Optional] Clear your browser cookies FIRST. That’s how I’ll get credit for your purchase, which is the only way I’ll know who qualifies for the bonus.
- Step 2: Click this link to sign up then pick 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the button below!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.