Thank you for visiting my EZLocal review. David from flashreviewz here, where I provide frank reviews of digital products along with fantastic incentives for those I genuinely adore.
Neil Napier, who also developed Agency Scale, SurvAI, Content Gorilla, among other top-notch software products, is the one who brings you EZLocal.
So, the crucial query is: Is EZLocal actually a good investment? If it meets all the criteria, I’ll let you know, and if it does, I’ll give you some amazing free bonuses that you can only get from me today.
In order to prevent you from wasting money, it is my intention to assist you in making an informed choice. Let’s go on to the following section of my EZLocal review to learn more about what EZLocal is and how it may benefit you and your company.
- What is EZLocal?
- EZLocal Review Overview
- About Creator
- Key features
- Honest EZLocal Review – My Opinion: Is It Worth Using?
- Personal Experience – EZLocal’s Ease Of Use
- EZLocal OTOs and Pricing Options
- EZLocal Review Conclusion and Ultimate Huge Bonuses
What is EZLocal?
EZLocal is the most complete appointment scheduling software for agencies & local marketers of every level.
EZLocal is a proven system that includes a step-by-step formula on how to grow any business in any niche (in some cases up to 120%) AND the most complete appointment scheduling software for agencies & local marketers of every level.
The commercial license is included, so your clients can offer appointment scheduling services to local businesses & make easy money online.
EZLocal is a brilliant piece of software that allows local businesses to create easy-to-use online booking pages to sell and schedule appointments for their services.
In the details, it is a cloud-based scheduling tool for service providers across many industries. It offers a booking site so users may take online reservations, gather customer feedback to improve revenue and service performance, and send appointment reminders via email and SMS to both service providers and customers.
Users of the tool can send out promotions, set up recurring services, link service providers, choose services, and alter the booking site’s options. The booking system may be added as an iFrame or a booking button may be added to a website as part of customization.
They can then share these pages on social media, their own websites, or anywhere online. Anyone interested in the services can then book them online in less than 3 minutes.
The best part is that it has been battle tested and clients are happy to pay $700 to implement it for them. And it requires no special knowledge or copywriting or developer skills. And only takes a few minutes to get up and running.
The commercial license is included, so your clients can offer appointment scheduling services to local businesses & make easy money online.
Simply define your services and providers, display their availability, and you will have clients both old and new making bookings 24/7.
It’s simple, quick, and convenient.
Normally, making appointments for local services would require lengthy phone calls, filling out unnecessary forms, or an in-person visit. It can be very frustrating and time-consuming.
EZLocal removes all of that frustration and makes it easy for customers to schedule appointments for any service they need.
What I like the most about this software is that so many local business owners are going to benefit immensely from it.
- Restaurants owners
- Gym owners
- Personal trainers
- And many, many more.
There are at least over 100 local businesses in your area that would love it if their customers could easily make appointments for their services online. EZLocal will compliment your brand if you already run an agency that assists local businesses.
And if you are just starting out this is the perfect opportunity to earn a steady income by providing a much-needed service. So don’t hesitate to check the next parts of this EZLocal review as I’ll show you how powerful it is!
EZLocal Review Overview
|Launch Time||11:00 EST|
|Bonuses||>> CHECK MY ULTIMATE HUGE BONUSES <<|
|Refund||YES, 14 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||Booking Page Builder|
|Discount||>> GET THE BEST DISCOUNT HERE <<|
|Operating System||Web App|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
EZLocal was created by Neil Napier and his partner Dragan Plushkovski. Neil started with copy-writing and from there his obsession with online marketing grew from a simple hobby into a full blown million dollar company.
He founded KV Social as company that specializes on offering a full suite of social media marketing solutions for both online and offline businesses.
Neil and his team generated over $750,000 in less than a year with their own products such as: PowrSuite, SurvAI, Membervio, etc. Now, let’s look at the next part of this EZLocal Review and find out its features.
You won’t find anything like this, anywhere else
- Create personalized booking pages for any service-based business
- Allow clients to book online 24/7
- Customize your appointment schedule and booking page in just 1-click
- Share your Smart Booking Link to accept bookings on social media, email, or any other platform
- Synchronize available appointments with the calendars of all your employees
- Send notifications to remind customers about their appointments & to offer deals, coupons, discounts
- Send automated notifications to staff members
- Accept on/offline payments from your customers using PayPal, Stripe or accept cash/card onsite using our pos system
- Make all clients’ information easy accessible like previous services or products purchased, notes, gift certificates, and much more.
- Create a membership business & add reward points to membership to encourage future purchases, offer free trials, exclusive promo codes or daily deals
- Client Portal for your customers to book services & classes online…and buy packages, memberships, gift certificates, and products.
- Get paid from anywhere in the world. EZLocal supports all the major currencies.
- Free Commercial License: Offer managing booking & appointment as a service to local businesses to earn a nice side-income
- Easy-to-use for both beginner & experienced marketers
- And a lot more…
Let’s take a look at the details
- 24/7 customer booking is accepted.
By allowing your consumers to self-book their appointments, you may fill your calendar more quickly.
Every EZLocal account has a fully editable online booking page that can serve as your own personal or company website. Add your services, times that you are available, costs, and contact information to facilitate scheduling.
Customers can choose an appointment time that works for them at any moment by visiting your booking page. Leave missed calls and back-and-forth emails behind. Scheduling is made easy
- Display your branding
For a polished and expert booking experience, personalize your booking page with your logo, brand colors, and Instagram feed.
- Accept payments online
Leave behind tedious billing and transaction logging. With interfaces like Square or Stripe, you can accept payments right from your booking page.
- Giving back is caring
Make it simple for your clients to schedule your time. Include a link to your booking page in your email signature, social media profiles, and website.
- Display your offerings.
On your booking page, include all of your services and allow clients to book one or more. They choose their appointment time, make their payment online, and get a booking confirmation right away.
To further simplify the process, provide links for booking certain services, such as 1:1 consultations, group classes, and more.
- Get noticed and booked.
Include a link to your booking page in your email signature, Facebook page, Google company listing, and other places.
Customers can access your specific Booking Page URL by sharing it with them, and EZLocal interacts with top business tools to help you reach more people. Always be available for appointments across all platforms.
- Improve your brand.
Encourage people to book immediately by including positive client testimonials on your booking page. Stream your Instagram posts to emphasize the ways in which your services differ from those of your rivals.
You can provide a booking process that is as reliable and expert as your service by customizing your Booking Page with your logo and branding.
- Give your clients the upper hand.
Online appointment booking is preferred by 70% of your potential consumers. Improve the scheduling process for both you and the other party.
Your booking page enables customers to make, change, and cancel appointments without getting in touch with you. If a space opens up, it is immediately visible online for other users.
- Click, select, and affirm. Done.
Automate the booking process so you can devote more time to working your magic. With a simple and intuitive Booking Page, you may improve your online visibility.
- Learn the fundamentals of a booking page
Create your booking page and alter the URL. Day or night, spread the link to make an online reservation.
- Make employee booking pages
Gain access to a complete view of everyone’s calendars from one account by adding individual logins for your team.
- Accept payments online securely
Choose the services that need payment, then enable card acceptance on your booking page.
- Utilize Google Analytics to monitor interaction
Measure the amount of visitors to your booking page, time spent on the website, bounce rate, and a lot more.
Honest EZLocal Review – My Opinion: Is It Worth Using?
If you were to start up a local service-based local business right now, would you want your customers to be able to book your services online?
I know I would because the more convenient my business is the more clients I would get to work with.
A lot of people don’t mind setting appointments over the phone or in person but there are other people who simply don’t have the time to do so.
For those people, it would be much easier to just book an appointment online.
This is why businesses gain an average revenue increase of 27% when using online booking systems.
In fact, 46% of all appointments for local services are made online.
That means all local businesses that don’t use online booking systems are losing out on nearly half of their potential clients.
And guess what? The majority of local business owners are completely unaware of these facts.
So, why am I telling you this? I’m glad you asked.
See, if you could help these business owners set up online booking systems to sell their services you could literally double their clientele overnight!
And now there is an extremely easy way that you can do this thanks to a brand new software called EZLocal.
It’s brought to you by none other than Neil Napier & his team, some of my favorite experts in local marketing.
EZLocal will allow you to create online booking pages for any local business in minutes.
On these pages potential costumes can:
- Book a service
- Select a staff member they wish to work with
- Set appointment time & date
- Pay online and;
- Schedule meetings via Zoom
Making it easy for them to book the services they want at the time most convenient for them.
Before choosing EZLocal for my podcast interview scheduling, I experimented with a number of schedulers. I was able to use EZLocal to interact with other people’s systems when assisting someone else in building their firm.
It is quite simple to set up and utilize. With my WordPress website, it includes online booking functionality. They have the best online support and are incredibly responsive and friendly.
My job as a life coach is made easier by the combination of simple-to-use functions and features that EZLocal offers. In order to conduct my firm on a daily basis, EZLocal is my only reliable source of information.
I would anticipate finding these capabilities in software designed for my industry: appointment booking, calendar integration, client details, email and text appointment reminders, cash and card payments, and an online storefront.
Anyone who bases their life around client appointments will love the feature set. You can charge for services with the help of easy connections with payment processors.
The integration with Teleport video for video conferencing is the best of all. The reports and customer database are straightforward yet useful, and the dashboard offers you a high-level picture of your company.
Our ability to integrate EZLocal branding into our company and remove EZLocal branding makes us appear more professional and consistent to our clients.
It is used to schedule up individual client appointments, book appointments, and reserve elevators for guests coming in and going out.
It’s simple to add personnel or services, clients, or adjust hours and availability. Our customers find it very user-friendly; we never need to assist them with making online reservations.
In light of the time we save trying to schedule client appointments (sometimes 40+ appointments per week at our peak), the value for money is outstanding.
I adore this program. It satisfies all of my small business’s scheduling requirements, and I particularly value how simple it is to use and how adaptable it is to the services I offer and the timeframes in which I want to provide them. I particularly like being able to set aside time.
It is worthwhile to consider EZLocal if you manage a hair salon, yoga or pilates studio, coaching practice, massage clinic, or any other session-based appointment-run business.
The finest aspect of EZLocal is how straightforward, concise, and simple it is to use anyplace. I’ve encountered clients in public places like grocery stores and parks, and I’ve been able to schedule appointments for them there rather than having them call my office.
Your schedule can be entirely tailored to include as many services as you desire, for varying times, costs, etc. Additionally, you can adjust aspects like office hours, scheduling intervals, and the colors used for services (as they appear on your schedule) in addition to adding staff.
You are free to include as many or as few client contact details as you desire. Additionally, during our use, I had to contact customer care three times, and each time they were AMAZING.
Any issues I’ve had were fixed within a day, and they were very transparent in their contact and kept me up to date on the situation.
You will be getting the vendor’s greatest bonuses for your fast action (and also my ultimate huge bonuses at the last section of EZLocal Review):
Personal Experience – EZLocal’s Ease Of Use
I’m super excited about this launch but it’s going to change many lives and put a lot of dollars into the pockets of action-takers.
I can’t lie, I love this software because it actually helps local business owners to get more clients and make more money.
I needed something for my small business that wouldn’t cost me $500 to renew on a higher level on the aforementioned website after having my reminder to my clients deleted from the program I was paying for on Wix.
I started Googling everything under the sun. I discovered EZLocal after a couple failures with other tools, and it has been fantastic!
They provide so many services that independent contractors like me who run my own business without hiring staff can easily integrate their booking system into my current website.
It makes booking with me incredibly quick and simple for my customers. I can easily book myself out at times when I’m unable to work and create blocked time windows following each customer to give them time to prepare.
Basically, there isn’t anything about EZLocal that you won’t like.
And it’s really simple too.
With just a few clicks, EZLocal creates stunning online booking pages which make it easy for clients to schedule appointments for local services.
So, not only are local businesses benefiting, but their clients are as well. It makes life EZ-er for everyone.
Services may be set up easily, and the client can choose the order rather than A-Z. The majority of booking platforms do not support this.
In order to make it easier for customers who book online, you cannot place your best-selling services at the top of the booking page. sends text messages and emails of confirmation.
The text-based reminder significantly lowers no-shows. Booking information can be easily downloaded into a spreadsheet and then sent to email marketing platforms.
Maintains a database of all clients continuously from year to year. Your data base thus just grows. Staff members can easily learn how to use it to make appointments.
And the good thing is that most local businesses are not using an online booking system and are forcing their customers to set appointments via in-person visits or annoying phone calls.
That’s not convenient in the 21st century, and definitely not ideal in the digital age.
But local business owners already know this. They know how important having an online presence is and they are just waiting for your assistance.
With EZLocal, you can easily sell online booking pages to the local business owner. Yes! It’s an easy sell.
And there are so many different business owners you can sell to.
For example… You can create an online booking page for a local fitness coach.
He can then place the URL for that page in his Instagram or Facebook bio where prospects can schedule workout days with him. It’s quick and convenient plus he doesn’t even need a website.
This is just one tiny example but as you can see, this is a huge opportunity right now.
Let’s check the demo video below to see it in action!
EZLocal OTOs and Pricing Options
For a limited time, you can grab EZLocal with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: EZLocal ($37)
- Create & Manage 20 Businesses With Websites
- Manage 1,000 Customers
- Manage 40 Staff
- Book 10,000 Appointments
- Reschedule 10,000 Appointments
- Advanced Access To Gallery
- Review System & Service Ratings
- Top Tier Training
- Top Notch, Helpful Support
- Commercial License Included
OTO 1: Pro Unlimited ($197 One-Time)
- 30k leads (300 searches/projects daily)
- UNLIMITED Agency Plan Gives Users:
- Create & Manage UNLIMITED Businesses
- UNLIMITED Customers
- UNLIMITED Booking Websites
- UNLIMITED Staff Members
- UNLIMITED Appointments
- UNLIMITED Rescheduling
- UNLIMITED Gallery Access
- UNLIMITED Zoom Meetings
- Detailed Booking Report
- UNLIMITED Coupons
- Multilingual Support
- Premium Support
OTO 2: Contactless Kit ($67 One-Time)
1-Click App Creates CONTACTLESS Social Business Cards That Get You Leads & Sales In 60 Seconds!
Every Business Owner In Every Niche Wants These Cards – Sell Them For Any Price You want & Keep 100% Profits…
- Create and customize stylish digital business cards and share them with anyone using QR codes, links & emails…
- Share your contact details and links to your website & all of your social media profiles.
- Change your contact details anytime & anywhere from right inside your dashboard
- Create UNLIMITED Cards For You & EVERY Client
- Keep track of when, where & with whom you shared your contact details
- No learning curve. Everything is point-n-click easy. Fully cloud-based
OTO 3: Agency Licence ($297 one time)
Brand New: Sell EZLocal As Your OWN At Any Price You Want. KEEP All The Profits. Guaranteed.
Never Offered Before. Grab It Now. Create The Offer You Want. Put Your Name On It. Sell EZLocal as your own on, you design the offer & we’ll give you the tools to make it super easy!
- Agency Seats Manage UNLIMITED (!) Paying Clients
- Offer Creator Design your own offers
- You Set The Price Sell them at any price you want.
- Professional Sales Page Permission to use our website sales copy
- Professional Swipes Permission to use our successful sales emails
- We Handle Support You don’t have to worry about support
- We Host & Manage The App You get a pro app to sell as your own
OTO 4: SurvAI EZLocal Edition ($37 one time)
- Capture Leads with A.I. using powerful builder
- Share Surveys with a custom URL anywhere with just 1-click
- Automated: Generate engaging questions using A.I.
- Send leads Right to offers based on their replies
- DFY Templates: Start instantly with ready to go surveys
- Fully cloud-based: Nothing to download/install
- Powerful Security: Passwords & IP level security
- Free Commercial License: Make money by offering this as a service
OTO 5: Automate Edition ($47 one time)
Discover The Exact Secret Strategies Used By Top Agency Owners To DOUBLE Their Client Base Overnight
InsideEZLocal Automate, You Are Going To Discover…
- Exactly where to start your agency.
- The perfect questions to ask in the beginning.
- Discover who your audience is and what they want.
- How to land your first client.
- When and how to add staff
EZLocal Review Conclusion and Ultimate Huge Bonuses
Thank you so much for reading EZLocal Review! I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This offer is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below! Remember that you can pick one more bonuses pack for each Upgrade you purchased!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.
EZLocal Review Rating
- Hands-free appointment bookings, any time of day.
- Easy to keep track of bookings, availability and customer details.
- Eliminates back and forth phone calls and emails.
- Sends reminders to to the customers so they ever miss their appointment.
- Take partial or full payments for online bookings
- No sneaky booking fees
- No ongoing charges
- No special tools required
- No freelancers required
- No learning curves
- No complicated dashboards
- The only shortcoming of EZLocal is that it periodically crashes. Sometimes updates don’t show up until hours later when you reenter the application because items weren’t saved correctly. These little glitches in the system are the only real shortcomings of EZLocal.
- I urgently need the choice to show only the first name of clients who have made system reservations.
- Any appointment history cannot be exported, printed, or emailed. I am frequently obliged to give this information, and other appointment scheduling software frequently has it as well.