You ever been in school and you always had that ‘smart’ kid that could do all the work faster than everyone else? And then they would kind of rub it in your face? (If you were that kid, then I apologize for this email…but not really lol)
Seriously, I used to wonder “what’s their secret?”. How could they get so much done in less time it would normally take everyone else? Well, the same was true for Amy Harrop.
It seems that Amy puts out loads of content left and right before lunch while most other people struggle to write one article. So, I just had to know, “what’s her secret?”.
Thankfully, Amy wasn’t like that snot nosed grammar school kid. She actually shares how she does it in her brand new guide called AutoMagic Content.
What is it? How does it work? Let’s find out all information in my AutoMagic Content Review below!
- Introducing AutoMagic Content
- AutoMagic Content Overview
- About author
- What will you learn inside?
- How does it work?
- Is this training really worth your money?
- Who is it for?
- AutoMagic Content Review Conclusion
Introducing AutoMagic Content
There’s a brand new resource that’s just become available called AutoMagic Content by Amy Harrop. While Amy may be a bit of a cat lady, every piece of content creation training that Amy puts out is top notch.
But I think this one just might be her best to date. Why? Because it’s the first guide I’ve seen that lets you:
- Find loads of other people’s content you can use legally for yourself without restriction
- Shows you how to transform that content without hardly any out of pocket costs
- Helps you do it on autopilot
- Is easy to follow even for complete newbies
Just this guide alone can help you build a bigger email list, create more videos quickly, transform audio to text, (and vice versa) and more – while you sit back and relax.
Seriously, if you can click a few buttons, follow a few instructions, you could have more content ready to promote your products/services in the next 48 hours than you could have produced all month on your own.
AutoMagic Content reveals easy ‘magical methods’ to create and transform profitable content with free and low-cost automation tools… Discover powerful strategies for taking existing content and transforming into profitable content for:
- Content Marketing
- And more
This is for anyone who wants to create income streams with content:
- Online Marketers
- Service Providers
- And more!
Leverage existing content, PLR and PD content, and more with AutoMagic Content! So don’t hesitate to check out the next parts of this AutoMagic Content Review as I’ll show you what you will learn inside!
AutoMagic Content Overview
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||Content Marketing, Training|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
Amy Harrop well-known as an online publishing niche expert, also called an inspiring marketer who always creates new things to work more efficiently.
With what she has achieved in the past, I strongly believe this product will continue her success. Let’s following the next part of my AutoMagic Content Review to discover its amazing features.
What will you learn inside?
Let’s take a minute to recap what you will get today:
Inside, you will tons of hard hitting transformational content strategies embedded throughout these 100 pages.
But don’t let that scare you. Because while the guide is in-depth, it’s also filled with tons of step-by-step instructions that will help you get up to speed very quickly. You could even start implementing and mastering these strategies by this weekend!
Every single iota of knowledge I have about taking existing content and transforming it into profitable content with automated tools is included.
From leveraging Amazon, content import strategies, tools that transform your content into multiple formats, plug-and-play templates that do the heavy lifting for you, and more.
After going through this training, you’ll have no excuse when it comes to creating tons of profitable content on the fly…
Accompanying Video Training Series
I’ve also taken the liberty to record a set of 5 training videos to go behind the scenes of the strategies and methods included inside of AutoMagic Content. Watch over my shoulder as I walk you through specific examples and strategies.
While I realize that some people may want a guide that they can thumb through, consider this a boost for those who are more visual learners. This way you can get up and running quickly after watching these videos.
If you’re looking for a specific tool then you’ll love this spreadsheet. I’ve organized all the tools inside of AutoMagic Content here and even categorized them for easy access. Just click and link and off you go!
You didn’t think I’d leave your success to chance did you? That’s exactly why I’m creating this section for you. You’ll have a powerful toolkit that shows you specifically how to apply AutoMagic Content with real-world content and examples.
With these content ‘recipes,’ I share exactly how to take a few pieces of commonly found content and transform them into multiple profit centers. Watch as I transform specific pieces of content step-by-step. These over-the-shoulder recipes will show you exactly what to do, no guessing needed!
Once you’ve gone through the guide (won’t take you long), you’ll most likely need a place to refer back to. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
I’ve created a mini cheatsheet of AutoMagic Content and included it with your investment today. This way, you can print it out and find exactly what you need when you need it in case you don’t want to read through the guide over and over again.
How does it work?
In this section of AutoMagic Content Review, I’ll show you 2 of many content strategies the author teaches you inside the training.
Here are the specific steps that I recommend for repurposing your existing blog content:
- Review your analytics and choose 5 or 10 posts that have performed exceptionally well. These are likely to be ripe for some alchemy. The fact that they were popular before means it should be (relatively) easy to find a new audience for them.
- At the same time, pull out any posts you see that you think didn’t get the attention they deserved and might perform better in a different format. For example, a statistics-heavy post might be better suited to an infographic than it was to a plain blog post.
- Another idea? Target dated posts and update them. For example, you might have a post that you wrote back in 2015 that could be updated for 2019. Or, you could take a post that is out of date and find ways to make it evergreen.
- For each post, consider the options to use them in a new way. Can you turn them into a podcast? Combine them into a book? Pull quotes to share on social media? Create a series of instructables? Keep an open mind.
- Create a content execution plan for each blog post and work through it, step by step.
As you go, track the performance of each new piece of content. I highly recommend staying flexible throughout the process. If you get to a point where you’ve created five new pieces of content and one has far outperformed the others, that might be an indication that you should switch up your plans and try to emulate that update in your future content marketing.
I would also suggest that, going forward, you should keep AutoMagic Content in mind when you write new blog posts. Keep a spreadsheet and note repurposing ideas for each post.
Then, when you need to create something new, you can refer to it without needing to do quite as much work as you did the first time you repurposed your blog content.
Here are some steps to follow to plan out your AutoMagic Content strategy for low content publishing:
- Choose between 5 and 10 items to repurpose. Here again, I suggest focusing on products that have sold well already – or those that you think missed their shot because they didn‟t reach your target audience.
- Come up with ideas for repurposing them. For example, you may have noticed that one of the coloring book bundles I showed you on the last page was marketed as being for both adults and teens. If you‟ve marketed adult coloring books, you might want to think about whether you could repurpose them – even combining pages from multiple books – into a new product targeted at teens. You could use the same strategy to target retirees – or any other audience you choose.
- Can you repurpose any other products this way? For example, a bullet journal that was targeted at gardeners could easily be reworked for nature lovers – or bird lovers. Switching up the quotes and images doesn‟t take much time and could be quite profitable.
- Create a “Page a Day” email list and have people subscribe to it. Then, set up autoresponder emails to send a new coloring design – or journal page, or worksheet – every day.
- Think about taking the content off the page. You might do a coloring demonstration and post it on YouTube. Or, you could create a color combining tutorial or a webinar that shows people how to use the bullet journals you’ve created.
I hope you can see that low content publishing is just as ripe for AutoMagic Content as any other kind of content creation. You‟ll need to be creative – but if you‟re already creating and publishing low content books and printables, you are creative!
Is this training really worth your money?
If you’ve been around the block, I’m sure that you already know the saying that content is king. Well, if you’re like 80% of the people who try their hand at this online ‘thing’, then you also probably know that creating content can kind of suck.
Yeah. Just admit it. It takes a lot of intellectual stamina and for some people, they just don’t have anything left in the tank after working a job. But what if you could steal a secret from Buffer that let them:
- Generate more traffic organically
- Get more views on their Slideshares
- Get more email subscribers
All without publishing a single piece of new content for one whole month? Interested in? That’s where AutoMagic Content comes into play. The author will show you the Basic Roadmap Suggestions for All Content Creators:
- Every piece of content has an audience and it’s your job to find it. A blog post or podcast that appeals to people who are interested in interior design could also appeal to: New homeowners, College students, Collectors.
- Think about the best way to present the content you’re repurposing. Step-by-step instructions are well suited to tutorials or instructables. Statistics may work best in an infographic. Finding the ideal format for your content is a big part of AutoMagic Content.
- Don’t restrict yourself to one transformation for one piece of content. There’s no reason that you can’t take a single blog post and turn it into a podcast, an instructable, and a series of quotes on social media. Keep an open mind and remember that the best way to find your audience is to go to them – wherever they are.
- Track your results. The only way to know how your content transformations are performing is to look at the numbers. Not only will your analytics show you which transformations are catching on with your audience, they may also point the way to new content and formats.
AutoMagic Content is ultimately about change – transformation. Even if you love the book you wrote – or the blog you wrote – or the podcasts you recorded – there’s room for a new version of it to reach a new audience.
Change isn’t a bad thing. In fact, in the world of content, it’s a good thing. The people who keep everything the same are at risk of stagnation. You don’t want to be predictable to the point that your audience loses interest in what you have to say.
AutoMagic Content is something you can do. I’ve given you the tools and instructions you need to take your existing content and change it into something new and wonderful. In the process, you can reach a new audience, expand your reach, build your authority, and – ultimately – increase your profits
Ultimately, AutoMagic Content is an act of creation – or maybe RE-creation is a better way to think of it. You have a collection of content. It may be content that you’ve created from scratch or PLR content that you have rewritten or repurposed.
Either way, you’ve got the raw material you need to create the new content you need to build your online empire.
Who is it for?
For anyone who wants to create income streams with content:
- Online Marketers
- Service Providers
- And more!
So if you want to:
- Transform all that old content, including existing content, PLR and more, that you have sitting on your hard drive to profitable content quickly.
- Cut loads of hours off the normal time it’d take you to create one piece of great content.
- Get more sales for your books, printables, products and more!
- Generate more traffic, subscribers, and fans.
- Take control of your online business.
- Then you owe it to yourself to invest in your very own personal copy of AutoMagic Content today.
For a limited time, you can grab AutoMagic Content with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: AutoMagic Content ($17)
98 page guide, ‘AutoMagic ‘recipes,’ cheat sheet, how-to videos, bonuses, and more.
OTO 1: Niche One Software ($27)
Niche marketing on sterioids- the “all-in-one” software tool that turns a single keyword into a highly profitable niche goldmine!
OTO 2: Easy content transformation ($27)
Transform content even faster with this megapack of templates, checklists, and more!
OTO 3: Publishing Path Profits ($97)
Exclusive Content Monetization Training
AutoMagic Content Review Conclusion
Thank you so much for reading my AutoMagic Content Review. I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.