Hi there, We already know Creating new WordPress blogs and sites is easy. But – turning them into REAL income sites and making money from them is the hard part. Many people have been trying… and FAILING. Because the big problem is… getting fresh content! There is a huge amount of time and effort involved in creating sites with lots of content.
The fact is: The more content you have, the more traffic you can get. Now hiring writers to create unique content for you from scratch – is very expensive. You’ll end up paying anywhere from $5 to $25 per article. That’s $1000+ in average costs if you want 100 articles on your site. I don’t have to tell you – that looks expensive.
So the million-dollar question is… Is there a Faster, CHEAPER, more effective way to build profitable content sites? Yes, you can find it today in my WP Content Factory Review below!
- Introducing WP Content Factory
- WP Content Factory Review Overview
- About Creator
- Key features
- How WP Content Factory works
- Is this plugin worth your money?
- WP Content Factory Review Conclusion
Introducing WP Content Factory
My friend Ankur just released a brand new wordpress plugin that automatically posts fresh new content to your wordpress sites & adds Affiliate Links on 100% autopilot.
I know content is a huge problem for all bloggers. It can be really boring to write new content yourself and expensive to hire writers. But not anymore. WP Content Factory fetches fresh content from 12 hottest content sources including: Facebook, Twitter, Intagram, Pinterest and 8 others.
The plugin even has a money-making feature that allows you to add relevant affiliate products Inside your content. It directly integrates with Amazon and eBay affiliate programs. Just give it a keyword, pick a product you think fits the best and the software will instantly add all the product info with your affiliate link inside.
There are 12 different kinds of sources that you can use with Auto Content and get fresh content every hour of every single day automatically on your site. It integrates with 17 premium content sources (12 integrations in FE and 5 additional in Plus+ version):
- Ezine Articles
- Rss Feed
Not just that, you can even monetize this fresh content using ads, affiliate links and banners to earn passive income from your blogs. And the best part is that every time someone clicks and buys, you get paid commission.
This is the best way to create money making autoblogs without ever having to write a single word of content. No matter what niche you are in – this works for any kind of site in any category out there. If just one site like this could make you $100 per month – how many such sites would you create?
So don’t hesitate to check out the next parts of this WP Content Factory Review as I’ll show you how powerful it is.
- Create Multiple Profitable Affiliate Sites
- Perfect For Beginners: No Techie Stuff
- No Boring Tasks & No Content Writing
- Choose Any Niche You Like
- Self-Growing Site With FREE Daily Traffic
- See Results In As Little As 24 Hours
- I have not found out any cons related effectiveness of this product yet.
WP Content Factory Review Overview
|Vendor||Igor Burban et al|
|Product||WP Content Factory|
|Launch Time||10:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||WP Plugin, content marketing|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
WP Content Factory was created by Igor Burban and his partner Uddhab Pramanik. Igor is the founder of igorsoftware.com. He is well known as one of the best software providers on Jvzoo. What I like about him is that his products always come with high quality and cheapest price.
For the past few years, he sold thousands of great products such as: WP AutoRewriter, Addictive Site Builder, News Maker Pro, Azon FlyBox, etc. Now, let’s look at the next part of this WP Content Factory Review and find out its features.
Packed With Money-Making Features. WP Content Factory comes with everything you may need for building profitable affiliate sites
- Profitable Sites + Free Traffic: Enjoy free daily traffic from Google, Bing, etc. because search engines reward content sites with free traffic.
- WordPress Plugin: Build flexible sites on the most popular content management software. Add new features with thousands of plugins.
- Integrates With 12 Platforms: Fill your sites with the hottest content from the most popular social media and e-commerce sites.
- Auto-Generated Content: Writing content sucks! Luckily, you don’t have to write anything because all the content is automatically generated.
- Auto-Blogging Built In: Use the plugin to have new content automatically added on a set interval without your involvement.
- Regular Software Updates: Have a peace of mind knowing that your plugin will always be up-to-date with regular software updates.
- Earn Affiliate Commission: Drive profits from the world’s largest online retailers: Amazon and eBay. Earn up to 12% on your referred sales.
- Add Affiliate Products In 1 Click: All product’s data including title, description and images is automatically imported from Amazon and eBay. No need to manually copy products.
- Easy-to-Follow Tutorials: Inside the members area you’ll find videos that cover everything from the setup to finding products.
- Automatic Content Spinning: Have your WordPress posts always spinned as soon as they are published. No manual changes are needed.
- Build An Email List: Your sites will get a ton of new visitors daily. You can easily build an email list and have on-demand traffic.
- Fast & Reliable Support: Need help with something? Just send a quick message and we’ll do our best to solve your issue within 24 hours.
How WP Content Factory works
In this section of WP Content Factory Review, I’ll be showing you how you can build completely automated money-making sites with fresh content added every day, and on top of that you’ll be able to monetize your newly built sites with affiliate products from Amazon and eBay.
Riight in the dashboard, you’ll find links to support desk, training and tutorials… all that good stuff. The first thing you’ll need to do is add integrations to popular content sources like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and other ones. The plugin works with twelve premium content sources in total.
So we’ll head over to integrations in the menu. Here you’ll configure each platform that you wish to get content from.
Just click on the blue button one by one and it will open this box on the bottom where you’ll need to enter your API keys. Each integration has a link here that you can click and read instructions for getting your API key.
It’s free to sign up for api’s and we have instructions on how to register for each one in our members area. Signing up is easy… it’s like creating an email account, you fill out a form, provide a few details about yourself and your site. Then you should be good to go. It’s all covered in the tutorials too. So getting past this should be a breeze.
Alright now that all the integrations are set up. You are ready to line up some content for your site and the way this is done is through these channel watchers. Think of it as a Content campaign it’s where you choose what kind of topics and niches to focus on.
So let’s say I want to have a gaming content on my site. I’ll start with YouTube. Let’s give this campaign a name. Now let’s head over to YouTube to find suitable YouTube channels. Just grab YouTube channel’s ID and paste it right here. You can also narrow down even further by providing a keyword to filter content. Lastly you need to choose which category on your site this content should be posted to. Once done let’s save:
Wait a minute for it to process and let’s go see if any new posts were added. Now you’ll just cover some new posts. Let’s go ahead and check one. It’s looking pretty good. It’s got a video, some comments.
And if you refresh the actual site, you’ll see a bunch of nice-looking posts. Keep in mind that the plug-in will automatically keep pulling new content every day, several times per day as often as you wish.
This was just one example of using YouTube as your content source. There are 12 platforms built in including Twitter, Instagram. Pinterest and others. They are all very easy to integrate. Once you mix and match all your content sources, your site becomes this huge content asset with fresh posts being added all the time.
Google and other search engines will start sending new free traffic that you can monetize with the affiliate products or banner ads. The best part is that you can build as many of these sites as you wish. There are literally thousands of recession-proof ledges that you can focus your site around,things like entertainment, gaming. etc.
Let’s check the demo video below to see it in action!
Is this plugin worth your money?
When you have multiple blogs with different content trying to get quality articles posted on a consistent basis takes a lot of time and effort. Then you have to add affiliate and other links as well and that too takes time, so to be able to automate even part of that process could save hundreds of hours.
And one of the hardest things for build a website is getting content. Writing content yourself is very time consuming and a pain in the rear. WP Content Factory will level the playing ground for newbies and seasoned internet marketers. Setting content curation to autopilot frees you up to focus on making money from the site, whether it is via adsense or affiliate links, it’s win win scenario from what I can see.
Everyone wants fresh content on their sites. BUT – they do not want to manually write it or have to pay hundreds & thousands of dollars to article writers or hire full timer bloggers to write their content. That’s where WP Content Factory comes in… First let’s take a minute to recap the huge benefits come up with:
- Automatically Fetch Content from Multiple Sources
- Publish Fresh Content Automatically
- Create and Setup Multiple Auto-Posting Campaigns
- Publishes Content in Videos, Text + Images
- Fresh Content from 17 sources in total
- Built-in AUTOMATIC Content Spinning
- Completely Set & Forget Software
- Automatically Add ADS – Before & After Content
- Turn Keywords into Affiliate Links within Content
This plugin is very powerful and creating passive income automated blogs has never been this easy. Did I tell you – there is NO LIMIT to how many articles, images and videos you can post to your sites. Yes, you can post unlimited articles and create huge sites – remember, more content means more traffic.
With this software, you will be able to create real human-readable Content, on any subject or topic, within just minutes. Content that flow and read well, but also get crawled, indexed and ranked in Google… and bring in lots of visitors from Google, organically.
Use this tool to build authority sites in different niches with trending content and build a list fast. With a list in different niches, you can literally print money on demand. You can also generate multiple affiliate sites for yourself populated with Adsense, banner ads, advert spaces, quizzes for contests, membership sites with subscriptions. Employ this tool to assemble targeted niche sites and provide this as a service for clients on fiverr.
Do not forget the most important benefit of all: It enriches, fortifies and deepens your knowledge base because of the almost endless sources of information at your disposal. You have the potential of becoming a priceless and invaluable moving encyclopedia with no price tag.
For a limited time, you can grab WP Content Factory with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: WP Content Factory ($22)
WP Content Factory multi-site license – includes integration with 12 content sources.
It’s a WordPress plugin that allows you to add thousands of posts to your WordPress sites using content from 12 popular platforms. Integrations included: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, eBay, Flickr, Craigslist, Careerjet, Dailymotion, Itunes and Vimeo.
OTO 1: Plus+ Edition ($37)
Plus+ version with 5 additional content sources + Dev rights. Plus+ version comes with 5 additional integrations with premium content sources and Developers rights. Premium content sources integrations: Clickbank, Instagram, Reddit, Ezine Articles and Rss Feed.
OTO 2: DFY service ($197)
The creators build 10 ready-made websites with content included. They’ll setup 10 websites for them complete with a premium theme, essential plugins and content.
OTO 3: ContentLab ($67)
Premium content-generation web app. ContentLAB makes it easy to find, customize and publish relevant, high-impact content to multiple blogs, websites, and social media simultaneously…
- Content Automation – targeted content posting to your channels without any human intervention
- Text Translate – ContentLAB includes Any Language to Any Language Translator,
- Auto Update – All Posts created using ContentLAB are configured as auto-update
- Grammar and Word Suggestions – Grammar Check and Synonyms suggestion
- Text Spinner – By using the latest cutting edge Statistical Replacement Technology,
- Analytics – In-depth analytics of all posts created using ContentLAB
- Auto Sync Platform – ContentLAB can be integrated with 5 blogging platforms
OTO 4: Reseller License ($297)
Reseller license allows buyers to sell WP ContentLab plugin to their customers (starting on May 1st) and keep 100% of the profits.
WP Content Factory Review Conclusion
Thank you so much for reading my WP Content Factory Review! I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below! Remember that you can pick one more bonuses pack for each Upgrade you purchased!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and