Any online marketer worth his or her salt knows that good content is king online. To cash in on the popular fitness products on ClickBank or Amazon, you need good content to provide value to your readers.
You can either write it all yourself which can be difficult, tiring and time consuming. Or you can hire someone to do it for you and spend a ton of money on that. Neither sounds good. However, there is a fantastic solution now.
Tiffany Lambert, from plrminimart has just released a package of content on several different topics in the fitness niche. The articles range from 600 to 900 words each and this is a goldmine of information.
Interested in? Let’s find out all the details about it in my Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR Review below for more details!
- Introducing Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR
- About author
- What will you get inside?
- Is this PLR worth your money?
- How can you make money with it?
- Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR Review Conclusion
Introducing Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR
From young college students to senior citizens, men and women are continually seeking information about the best way to get fit – not only for aesthetic reasons, but to feel good and stay healthy as well!
Tiffany Lambert has just launched a brand new bundle of PLR called Which Fitness Program Is Right for You? She took one of her niche starter pack outlines and fully fleshed out the content into a full, brand new product for you…
And it helps people make the best choice for fitness according to their needs and personal preferences.
The new bundle has a full eBook, bonus report, lead magnet, email autoresponder series, articles, product reviews, and ecovers for the main eBook and both reports – 50 pages for over 60% off during her 5-day sale!
Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR is a package of PLR articles targets one of the the hottest niches online – The Fitness niche. Some of the top ClickBank and Amazon products are in these niche.
The articles are mostly 600 to 900 words long and written in a way to be informative and entertaining. And These Articles are Perfect for Fitness Bloggers, ClickBank & Amazon Affiliates or Anyone Who is In the Fitness and Weight Loss Niche.
The buyer will have content that will make him/her look like an authority in this niche and they’ll build reader loyalty. This PLR package covers the following topics in detail:
- HIIT for Men and Women
- Strength Training
- Fat Loss Cardio
- Mindful Eating
- Fitness Mindset
- And many more
She also has an exclusive deal on the upgrade option if you want to add on that option – a bundle of 32 related content packs from her store with over 290 pages worth $295 and she’s marked it down over 90% off.
So don’t hesitate to check out the next parts of this Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR Review as I’ll show you what you will get inside!
|Product||Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR|
|Launch Time||09:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
Tiffany Lambert’s goal is to help people lose their fear and learn how to build bonds without having to hate the process. 2020 and beyond will see a greater focus on this element for Tiffany with her subscribers because personalization is what:
- Helps you build a list
- Helps you acquire fans
- Helps you convert sales
- and more!
Now, let’s look at the next part of this Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR Review and find out its features.
What will you get inside?
The author has taken an outline from one of her niche starter packs, and fully fleshed out the content into a completed eBook, bonus report, lead magnet, email autoresponder series, articles and product reviews.
She also included three eCovers for the main eBook, bonus report and lead magnet that come in JPG, PNG and editable PSD files so that you can match these to your own brand colors and add your name to them.
It includes the following:
Main eBook Title: Which Fitness Program Is Right for You?
This 23+ page, 10,152-word guide starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Chapter 1: CrossFit Basics: The Program That Suits Anyone
- Chapter 2: Strength Training You Can Choose
- Chapter 3: Aerobics for Weight Loss and Fitness
- Chapter 4: Dancing Feels Like You’re Partying and Getting Fit at the Same Time
- Chapter 5: Cycling Is a Flexible Full Body Fitness Program
- Chapter 6: Yoga as a Fitness Choice
- Chapter 7: P90X Is a Fitness Program That Takes It to the Max
- Chapter 8: HIIT Is the Fitness Program for People Who Don’t Want to Work Out
- Chapter 9: Beachbody Can Be Used to Reach Your Fitness Goals
- Chapter 10: Insanity Is the Smart Path to Fitness
Bonus Report: 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Fitness Program
This 5+ page, 2,419-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Goals Are the Most Important Factor
- Will I Like the Program?
- How Much Time Will It Take?
- The Equipment Has to Be Affordable or Accessible
- Does It Work?
Lead Magnet: Is Your Exercise Program Preventing Your Weight Loss?
This 5+ page, 2,327-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Wrong: Exercise Programs That Focus Solely on Cardio, Not Weight Training
- Eat or Don’t Eat According to Your Exercise Program
- A Good Exercise Program Includes Calorie and Portion Control Watching
- Fitness Programs Shouldn’t Be All About the Numbers
- Fat Loss Without Weight Loss Does Happen
7-Part Email Autoresponder Series:
- Email #1: The Right Fitness Program Can Change Your Life – 484 words
- Email #2: Fitness Doesn’t Have to Take a Lot of Time – 488 words
- Email #3: Fitness Done Your Way – 493 words
- Email #4: Hesitant to Get Fit Because You Don’t Know How? – 478 words
- Email #5: Your Body Deserves the Best – 471 words
- Email #6: The Future You Is Up to You – 463 words
- Email #7: Fitness Program Failure Can Become a Habit – 476 words
- #1 – Do You Have What It Takes to Get Fit? – 458 words
- #2 – Is Your Fitness Program Too Lax? – 454 words
- #3 – Fitness for Gym Haters – 450 words
- #4 – Let Go of Easy – 447 words
- #5 – Fitness Boredom Busters Work When You Dislike Exercise – 427 words
- #1 – Beachbody 21 Day Fix – 406 words
- #2 – Yoga Mat – 432 words
- #3 – Road Bike – 409 words
- #4 – Women’s Running Shoes – 441 words
- #5 – Dance That Walk – 423 words
There’s also a set of 3 graphics – one for the main eBook, one for the bonus report, and one for the lead magnet. Each one includes a readymade JPG and PNG file as well as editable PSD files as follows:
And that’s not, the first 50 people will also get these additional bonus articles:
- 4 Ways Women Can Incorporate HIIT in Their Workouts (717 words)
- Discover Why HIIT is So Effective for Women Struggling to Lose Weight (676 words)
- HIIT Splits and Training Different Muscle Groups for a Toned and Sexy Body (712 words)
- How to Structure an Effective HIIT Workout (669 words)
- Steady State Cardio vs. HIIT. Which is Better for Women? (807 words)
- 6 Reasons Why Walking is Great for Women (712 words)
- Cardio Workouts That Women Can Do at Home (565 words)
- Discover Why Overdoing Cardio Makes Women Gain Weight (844 words)
- How Women Can Accelerate Fat Loss by With These 5 Cardio Tips (789 words)
- What Types of Cardio are Best for Women? (751 words)
- 4 Principles to Toning and Sculpting a Bikini Body with Resistance Training (735 words)
- Discover the Benefits of Strength Training for Women (664 words)
- How Women Can Build Their Own Effective Weight Training Workout Routine (950 words)
- How Women Can Use Resistance Training to Tone and Strengthen Their Upper Body (615 words)
- What Type of Weight Training is Best for Women to Tone Their Butt and Legs (724 words)
- How to Apply the Principles of Nutrition to Your Mindful Eating (929 words)
- Knowing the Difference between Emotional Hunger and Real Hunger (725 words)
- Mindful Eating 101: What Every Woman Should Know (899 words)
- Mindfully Choosing Foods That Promote Fitness (803 words)
- Tips to Eating Mindfully When You’re at a Social Gathering (832 words)
- Dealing With Muscle Soreness and Pushing Forward (632 words)
- How to Overcome Inertia and Cope with Lethargy (847 words)
- Is Exercise Making You Sick? (817 words)
- Keeping Fit Through Menopause and Beyond (611 words)
- Why Exercise Is Crucial to Making You Feel Good (791 words)
Is this PLR worth your money?
It’s a well-known fact that most people are not very fit. Obesity is soaring, and paired with the current lockdown situation, stress eating has gotten out of control, prompting many to desperately seek out a fitness program that can help them whittle off the weight and get back in shape.
One of the most overwhelming aspects of getting fit is the sheer number of options people have for shedding fat and toning up their body. There are dozens of programs that vary in terms of difficulty, time commitment required, necessary equipment and more!
Did you know that the women’s fitness niche is worth $390 billion dollars? It is! Many of the bestsellers on ClickBank are targeted at women trying to get in shape and look their best. These women are willing to fork out good money to achieve their goals.
This is a desperate market with buyers looking for information and value. Many affiliates try to get a slice of this lucrative market… But most fail.
The reason for this is that they just don’t have enough content to presell their readers. It can be a struggle to write content on this topic and create lead magnets that will presell the buyers.
The problem that many marketers face is that they may not have the time or talent to write informative and persuasive content. The good news is that now you won’t have to. No research. No writing. No nothing. All the heavy lifting has been done for you.
This Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR is the kind of information that potential buyers are looking for. When you provide value, your readers will be much more likely to buy what you’re promoting.
If you’re planning to make money in this billion dollar niche and promote the most popular products on ClickBank and Amazon, you need informative and persuasive content which will provide value to your readers and presell potential buyers. This this package was made for you.
Instead of spending hours struggling to researching and writing content yourself or outsourcing the writing for hundreds of dollars – you could just get this awesome package at a bargain basement price.
That’s a total of 50 pages and 22,598 words!
The author has been writing professionally for 20 years now, so she knows how to research, slant and create unique content from scratch. For the average person, this task is such a struggle, but she has done all the hard work for you.
At just $0.34 per page, it’s not just a good deal – it’s a steal! There’s no way you could get this kind of quality writing on a freelance gig site for this price.
If there’s a diamond in the rough in this PLR industry, Tiffany for sure is the one! Her PLR is so good, you wish you had written it yourself… I’m not only a lifetime member, but a lifetime fan.
You will be getting the vendor’s greatest bonuses for your fast action (and my ultimate huge bonuses at the end of this Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR Review):
In this bonus, it includes a report and graphics for the buyers – they get the 3D eCover and Flat eCover in JPG, PNG and PSD so they can edit it to add their name, match the colors of their brand, etc.
Here are details about the report: Fitness for Beginners. This 6-page, 2,697-word report starts with an introduction and then covers:
- Be Honest About Your Current Abilities
- Learn How to Work Out Properly
- How to Set Goals for Your Fitness
- Find the Foods That Fuel Your Fitness
- How to Deal with Setbacks So You Don’t Sabotage Your Goals
How can you make money with it?
You can use Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR bundle to:
- Use the articles as blog posts or post them on your Facebook pages, etc.
- Repurpose the PLR content to create slideshow videos on YouTube to drive traffic to your site.
- Use the articles as free email course to build reader loyalty and establish authority.
- Create lead magnets with the content and use them to build your list… Or sell them!
- Compile the articles into an ebook and sell it for $10 to $17.
- Populate your private blog network (PBN) sites with the content.
- Use the content to promote affiliate offers on ClickBank and Amazon and make commissions.
- Repurpose the content and turn it into an audio book.
- Offer an “Article of the Week” feature on your blog using the content in this package.
- Use the articles as guest posts or post them on niche forums.
- Gain more authority by using the content to answer questions on sites like Quora, Yahoo Answers, etc.
- And so much more!
- Functional Fitness PLR: Download, Edit, Sell, Keep 100% Profit!
- Home Fitness Regimen PLR: Brand New Mind-Blowing Fitness Niche PLR
- 2020 Fitness Game Plan: Is it really worth your money?
For a limited time, you can grab Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR
During the launch dates, it will sell for just $17 and it bumps up to the full price of $1 per page at the end of the sale.
OTO 1: Content pack upgrade ($27)
I always like to give customers the chance to add on additional, related content. This upgrade is packed with great content for the fitness niche.
It’s a bundle of 32 packs of PLR with over 290 pages of content worth $295.00 on the author’s store – and you get it for over 90% off during the launch process. It will bump up to $67 after the sale ends, so you will still get a good deal.
OTO 2: Ultimate Upgrade ($47)
On this Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR Review page, the buyers will be given the chance to add on a $47 voucher giving you the chance to hand pick any 10 packs w orth any amount from the author’s PLR Mini Mart. (Obviously the Total PLR Membership is not included).
She has over 890 packs in her store, and many are priced at $30, $50, $70 and above. Even if they selected 10 packs worth only $20 each, that’s a bundle worth $200, so they’ll be saving Over 76% Off what it would cost to buy them individually on her store. The higher the cost of the packs, the more they’ll be saving.
They will be given 2 weeks to make their selections and it only includes packs already on her store, not anything added after this sale.
Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR Review Conclusion
Thank you so much for reading my Which Fitness Program Is Right for You PLR Review! I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below! Remember that you can pick one more bonuses pack for each Upgrade you purchased!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.