Have you ever longed for a way to grab more traffic and make more sales? Obviously, the answer is yes! The Internet is a constantly changing universe and with social networking becoming the top way to generate traffic, it’s important to harness it to your advantage.
There is a new website that is making its way to the top of social media and it’s called Pinterest. This massive traffic powerhouse could be the most important tool you have ever discovered.
In fact, many webmasters report that Pinterest is creating more traffic for their websites than YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google+… combined!
If you haven’t jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon, it’s not too late. You can start “pinning” and make your website Pinterest friendly with a few simple steps.
I wrote this IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review to help you master Pinterest and leverage it to your advantage. You can easily generate large amounts of high-quality traffic with minimal effort on your part.
So if you are ready to take your website to the next level, sit back, grab some coffee, and let’s get started with my IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review today!
- Introducing IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads
- IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review Overview
- About author
- What will you learn inside?
- Honest IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review: Is It Really Profitable?
- How does it work?
- Who IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads Is For
- IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads OTOs and Price
- IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review Conclusion and Ultimate Huge Bonuses
Introducing IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads
It is a fact that we are living in a modern world and we get a lot of advantages and disadvantages for it. One advantage that we shouldn’t take for granted at all is the use of social media. It allows us to reach people from all places.
It is very important that you have to know the facts about certain social media because there are things that might get you in trouble in the long run, especially if you don’t know the things about it.
With all the social media application that is coming out for our betterment, we actually find it hard to distinguish which is better. The thing is, it will be all up to us to choose on which application we are most comfortable with.
In this book entitled “IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads”, we will learn more about Pinterest and Pinterest Ads. It will teach us on what the social media is all about. It will guide us on how we should start using the application and we will get the most benefit out of it.
In this special IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads, The author Kevin Fahey share the ultimate set of strategies to help you plan and launch highly profitable Pinterest traffic generation campaigns that will allow you to build a massive email list and make money in the process… Even if you have zero technical skills and no marketing experience.
Once you’ll go through the set of checklists inside you’ll a detailed framework to build powerful campaigns that will flood your websites and funnels with traffic and stuff your bank accounts with money.
- Find out how to use Pinterest Ads to get more leads and sales for your business… even if you’re scared of technology and don’t know a thing about paid traffic.
- Get in front of perfect prospects who are looking to get their problems solved and are ready to pay money for the right solution. The secret is an “overlooked” traffic source EVERY marketer should take advantage of.
- Find out how to immediately build a massive email list and make money in the process… Even if you’re an “unknown nobody”!
- Plus, get access to Full White Label Rebranding & Private Label Rights Included! Resell, Rebrand, Reuse
Inside this eBook, you will discover the topics about Pinterest ads basics, popular uses for Pinterest ads, marketing with Pinterest ads, the Pinterest interface, your strategy, advanced techniques, how businesses use Pinterest ads and your Pinterest plan
You will discover the topics about Pinterest basic use tips, link up with trusted bloggers, don’t be pushy, be unique, provide helpful info, get creative, make your product users the star, choosing the right pictures, update frequently and watch your etiquette.
You will discover the topics about how to exploit the social media giant for unlimited free traffic without spending more than 5 minutes “on-site”, exactly how major businesses are taking advantage of the popularity of this ever-growing social community and how you can easily do it too,…
… why Pinterest should be your primary social market and how it will easily outperform all other campaigns combined, the powerful fail-proof method of automating your social marketing campaigns so you can siphon traffic 24 hours a day effortlessly and so much more!
But keep in mind that… The strategies revealed inside are not about implementing the latest “hack” or taking advantage of some little-known loophole. No. The strategies you’ll discover inside are tried-and-true methods that are used by world-class marketers today.
In other words… These checklists will give you wildly effective step-by-step strategies in the form of checklists that you can literally print out, put them on the corner of your desk, and implement the steps daily to see all but guaranteed results…
And frankly, what THIS volume of checklists can do for you is nothing short of life-changing! So don’t hesitate to check the next parts of this IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review as I’ll show you what you will learn inside!
IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review Overview
|IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads
|>> CHECK MY ULTIMATE HUGE BONUSES <<
|YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
|>> GET THE BEST DISCOUNT HERE <<
|Skill Level Needed
Kevin Fahey is an expert internet marketing professional with 8 years experience as an affiliate marketer. He along with his team has already launched so many valuable products to assist beginners in the digital marketing world.
Some of the most popular digital products of Kevin are Essential 8, Traffic Five, Easy Repetitive System, etc. Now, let’s look at the next part of this IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review and find out its feature.
What will you learn inside?
Here’s Everything You’ll Discover Inside
- Checklist #1 – Setting Up Your Pinterest Business Account
The very first step in the process of leveraging Pinterest to generate traffic is creating your business profile so you can access the analytics and take advantage of them to track your process and double down on what works.
- Checklist #2 – Selecting Your Target Audience And Actalike Audience
The key to generating traffic and making sales is targeting the right people. Which is why this checklist will help you define your target audience and show you how to target them so you can drive super targeted and high-quality traffic to your landing pages and offers.
- Checklist 3 – Selecting Your Pinterest Pin
A Pinterest pin is a visual representation of an idea or product that people bookmark and save on boards for later use. The key is to select pins that would get people’s attention. In this checklist, we’ll show you exactly how to do that!
- Checklist #4 – Selecting Board Topics And Content
A Pinterest board is a feature that allows users to store, sort, upload, and save graphics, images, and videos into collections referred to as boards.
As such, a Pinterest board is a collection of individual pins that include a variety of styles and formats that range from secret boards, protected boards, and group boards, which are also referred to as shared boards. In this checklist, we’ll show you how to create boards so they drive traffic!
- Checklist #5 – Installing The Pinterest Tags On Your Website
Tracking user or target audience activities and engagement with your content is an effective strategy in that it helps in creating targeted campaigns, understanding your target audience’s preferences, as well as in ad retargeting. In this checklist, we’ll show you how to install tags on your website!
- Checklist #6 – Creating A Schedule And Content Calendar
Having a schedule to post and a content calendar is crucial to your success. Being consistent is what will drive you continuous traffic to your landing pages. In this checklist, we’ll go over the frequency and the best times to post!
One of the advantages of Pinterest pins is that they can be re-pinned severally to continue driving traffic to your site long after the pin is initiated in that they continue appearing on people’s feeds and search results. As such, it is essential to ensure that the pins are optimized and in this checklist, we’ll show you how to do it!
- Checklist #8 – Driving Referrals And Traffic To Your Pinterest Account
In order to take advantage of Pinterest’s growing traffic, your focus should be to create pins that appeal to your target audience including your followers and non-followers.
Unlike other social media marketing platforms, Pinterest marketing does not necessarily require a large following. Rather, emphasis should be directed towards the creation of relevant and valuable content that is appealing to your target audience. In this checklist, we’ll show you exactly how to do that!
- Checklist #9 – Growing An Engaged Community On Pinterest
Growing an engaged community is a sure strategy towards building your brand. It is essential to create working relationships and rapports with your ideal audience on Pinterest in order to garner growing exposure for your business/brand. In this checklist, we’ll show you exactly how to build an engaged community on Pinterest!
- Checklist #10 – Creating Pinterest Campaigns
Creating powerful Pinterest campaigns can give you a massive boost in your traffic which is why in this checklist we’ll show you exactly how to create traffic-generating Pinterest campaigns.
- Checklist #11 – Optimizing Your Images For Pinterest Arts
Creating powerful Pinterest campaigns can give you a massive boost in your traffic which is why in this checklist we’ll show you exactly how to create traffic-generating Pinterest campaigns.
- Checklist #12 – SEO Tips For Pinterest
At the end of the day, Pinterest is a search engine therefore it’s important to have your pins optimized. In this checklist, we’ll go over the best SEO tips for Pinterest.
- Checklist #13 – Creating Ads And Measuring Ads Success On Pinterest
To be able to see the bigger picture it’s important to measure the success of your ads. In this checklist, we’ll go over Pinterest analytics and help you understand them better.
- Checklist #14 – Creating A Clear CTA For Your Pinterest Ads
Having a clear CTA is crucial in order to help people understand what it is exactly that you want them to take action on. In this checklist, we’ll go over the best CTAs and show you how to leverage them in your campaigns.
- Checklist #15 – Targeting And Bidding Strategies For Your Pinterest
Targeting is crucial to your Pinterest adds success to the effect that it helps in establishing where to show your ads and who to show your ads. In this checklist, we’ll show you exactly how to approach targeting on Pinterest.
- Checklist #16 – Pinterest Best Practices
Understanding the overall landscape of the platform is crucial in making the right decisions and applying the right strategies. In this checklist, we’ll go over the best Pinterest practices to help you achieve the best results.
- Checklist #17 – Optimizing Pinterest Ad Performance
Optimization is key in getting the best results possible from your efforts. In this checklist we”ll teach you how to optimize your Pinterest ad campaigns!
- Checklist #18 – Creating Your Ad Groups
The Pinterest ad groups allow you to determine where your ads should appear, as well as who can view the ads and product lines in a given campaign. In this checklist, we’ll show you how to create your ad groups!
ALL Checklists Come In 5 Different Formats
- Re-Brandable Document Files
Take advantage of the included PLR License and easily rebrand these checklists, with your logo and brand literally in seconds… Leverage our high-quality checklists to effortlessly create lead magnets, blog posts, or any other type of content.
- Printable PDFs
If you would like to have physical copies of these checklists to keep them on your desk for frequent reference, inside you’ll find printable PDFs of each checklist you can print out with just a click of a button!
- Interactive Mind Maps
Each checklist has an interactive mind map to help you design, track and analyze your funnel creation process from a birds-eye view.
- Google/Excel Spreadsheets
If you prefer having your checklists on your computer or in the cloud, we have prepared Google & Excel spreadsheets that you can import or download with a click of a button!
- Interactive Checklists
Building funnels that print money like a broken ATM money has never been so simple! Inside the member’s area, you will find interactive checklists that will help you to make sure you’ve not made any mistakes along the way! Just follow the process, tick off the box once the task is completed and move on to the next one!
Additional training module for the first 50 students
- What is Pinterest?
- Prepare Your Site for Pins!
- Get Started With Pinterest
- Keep Your Pins Interesting
- Repin Pins that Interest You
- What Gets Pinned Most Often?
- Power Up Your Pinterest Traffic
- Find Out Who is Pinning Your Content
- What Are You Waiting For?
- Using Pinterest for Your Business
- How Do You Create a Business Pinterest Account?
- Connecting Your Pinterest Account to Your Website
- Terminology Used on Pinterest You Should Know
- How to Track Your Performance
- The Top Niches
- Creating Your Content Marketing Plan with Pinterest
- Making Your Images Look Their Best on Pinterest
- Creating Good Pins
- How Pinterest Works To Your Advantage
- Pinterest Setting it up and Making Connections
- Pinterest – Getting Your Pins Index Properly
- Engaging Your Pinterest Audience
- Important Do’s and Don’t of Pinterest Promotions
- Is There Such a Thing as Too Much Pinning?
- How To Use Pinterest To Drive Traffic
- Tips For Pinterest Marketing In Just Minutes Per Day
- Methods For Driving Traffic From Pinterest
- Seven Pinterest Tools for Automation
- 3 Methods For Driving Traffic From Pinterest
- 3 Simple Strategies for Marketing on Pinterest
- 6 Tips for Pinterest Marketing in Just Minutes a Day
- 7 Pinterest Tools for Automation
- 7 Tips To Optimize Attention On Pinterest
- How to establish a brand on pinterest
- 4 Easy Ways to Use Pinterest to Drive Traffic
- Optimizing Your Blogger Outreach on Pinterest
- Pinterest SEO Tips to Develop Backlinks to Your Site
- Pinterest and Increased traffic to your business website
Honest IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review: Is It Really Profitable?
If you’re a marketer and you’re not on Pinterest, then you’re missing out on one of the biggest and the most flexible/powerful platforms out there.
Pinterest may not be quite as big as Facebook in terms of pure users but it’s actually not as far behind a you might think. What’s more, it has a ton of unique features that present excellent opportunities for the savvy marketer.
The main problem that brands seem to have when it comes to Pinterest is that they don’t see how they can get it to relate to them. Pinterest is very visual and creative, it’s made up of images that people pin to their ‘boards’ and that others can then comment on or ‘re-pin’.
Thus it clearly lends itself to companies that have an artistic, trendy, stylish or visual side. But how can this possibly be useful for a company that sells life insurance? Or for a blogger who is promoting the ‘work online’ lifestyle?
And seeing as Facebook and Twitter are so much bigger, does it really matter?
Well the first thing you should get out of your head is the idea that Pinterest isn’t that big. In fact, Pinterest currently has 100 million users which is really pretty massive – and a subset of the market that you just can’t ignore.
Also interesting is that 85% of those 100 million users are female. This is quite unique for any social network and provides you with a great way to reach a female audience – something that a lot of blogs and brands could stand to do a little more effectively.
42% of all adult women in the US use Pinterest which is massive – and actually 13% of males do which is still rather significant.
While Pinterest has a ton of users, it also has the advantage of being a platform that visitors can enjoy without signing up. That means that your potential reach is in fact much larger than you might at first have thought. Pinterest is also one of the fastest growing platforms and is expected to acquire another 47.5 million users in 2015.
So you need to be on Pinterest and this is especially true once you realize. IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads Includes the Following Powerful Information:
- How to exploit the social media giant for unlimited FREE traffic without spending more than 5 minutes “on-site”.
- Exactly how major businesses are taking advantage of the popularity of this ever-growing social community and how you can easily do it, too! (For unlimited traffic & profits!)
- Why Pinterest should be your primary social market and how it will easily outperform all other campaigns combined!
- The powerful, fail-proof method of automating your social marketing campaigns so you can siphon traffic 24 hours a day, effortlessly!
- Why you should never pay for social advertising again and how you can eliminate all paid advertising while claiming your share of responsive traffic from the leader in the social game.
Inside Each Lesson you will learn the basic information that you need to know, so that you can discover exactly what Pinterest ads is and how you can harness the power of this massive social network to promote your business, products and services!
You’ll will have access to easy to understand information that will show you how and why you should consider using Pinterest ads as a part of your marketing plan.
Inside each lesson you will be introduced to the different aspects of using Pinterest to promote your business, so that you can develop a better understanding of how it works and how you can take full advantage of everything it has to offer!
I already had a Pinterest account for a few years now and I’ve always loved it just recently found out that I can actually do something with all the time I spend on it, found this course and so far so good! I’ve learned a handful of new definitions and realized how much I can do with this app!
I think it was laid out very informatively. I didn’t have much experience with Pinterest before this course, but I have much more confidence starting a business page and keeping these tools in mind.
Brief and clear information, excellently presented. The course was short enough to be able to get through it quickly, but detailed enough to be truly useful. Lots of resources and links to free and paid tools provided, definitely helpful.
I am looking forward to proceeding with course and particularly learning how to optimize Title and Description of Boards so that they are more likely to be found by people.
If you are unsure about pintetest this gives you details from start to finish! I had and he answered all of them. I love that he took the time to explain some of the things that felt a little confusing to me!!!
THANKS A MILL! It makes so much more sense now! I look at pinterest in a completely different way! I think I’ll be able to use this for my business and I’m so excited!!! I will be looking forward to the updated version of this an any other course he has in the future.
You will be getting the vendor’s greatest bonuses for your fast action (and also my ultimate huge bonuses at the last section of this IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review):
How does it work?
You Really Are Getting Full Private Label Rights To These Checklists As Well! Which means you can re-brand and repurpose these checklists with your logo and your brand and use them as they are or simply turn them into any other form of engaging and value-packed content in mere minutes…
- Instantly create top-quality, professional, lead magnets, blog posts, emails…
- Turn these checklists into a video course, webinar presentation…
- Or use them as mouth-watering bonuses for your wildly successful affiliate promotions!
Without having to spend countless hours on mind-numbing research, writing your own content, or even putting in much effort…
Re-brand, Modify or Re-Purpose these checklists in any way you want… Re-package them into your own bonuses or offers and give it away or sell it and keep 100% of the profits in your pocket!
Can you see the potential yet? These checklists will allow you to tap into massive profits with minimal amount of work and effort… And RIGHT NOW you’re getting a front-row ticket to instantly cash in.
- [YES] Customized issues can be given away via subscription
- [YES] Squeeze pages can be customized
- [YES] Content can be renamed, rewritten or edited.
- [YES] You can add your name to the messages as the author.
- [YES] Your links can be added to the messages
- [YES] The messages can be used as website/blog content with changes made.
- [YES] Content can be broken down into articles.
- [YES] Content can be added to autoresponder courses.
- [YES]Content can be compiled into an e-book and sold as a PDF file only
- [YES] Subscriptions can be offered as a bonus
Who IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads Is For
- People that want more traffic to their websites.
- Anyone looking to learn more about social media marketing.
- Professionals who want to add another skill to their marketing mix.
- Anyone willing to create and grow Pinterest account FAST, for business or personal use
- Beginner Pinterest Users
- This course is for anyone who wants to to learn a new and easy way on getting organic traffic to your website via Pinterest
- This course is for you, if you enjoy learning new ways to increase your business sales and engagements on Pinterest
- You should take this course if you want to learn how to earn money through Pinterest.
- You should take this course if you understand that to have a successful Pinterest account takes real work but it worth it. I guarrantee that.
- This course is for you if you enjoy learning new ways to build your business
- You should take this course if you are an action-taker; Someone who will implement what they learn
- If you understand that it will take some time and persistence to make any business successful, then this course will add to your business building knowledge space and is definitely for you!
- If you have an “I already know everything” attitude, this course is not a good fit for you
- Do not take this course if you expect overnight results – success takes real work and some time
- If you are focused on learning how to run Pinterest paid ads, this course is not a good fit for you.
- If you want to learn how to start, build and grow your business through organic use of Pinterest, this course is for you.
- If you’re already a Pinterest pro, this course is not for you.
IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads OTOs and Price
For a limited time, you can grab IM Checklist Volume 50: Pinterest Ads with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
- Front End: 18 Step by Step Checklists In 5 Formats With PLR Rights. Price: $7.00 Dimesale
- OTO 1: IM Checklist Gold Monthly Membership. Price: $3 Trial then $17.95/month
- OTO 2: IM Checklist Volume 1 – 36. Price: $247
- OTO 3 – 7 Premium PLR Reports. Price: $97
IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review Conclusion and Ultimate Huge Bonuses
Thank you so much for reading my IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review! I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This offer is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below! Remember that you can pick one more bonuses pack for each Upgrade you purchased!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.
IM Checklist Pinterest Ads Review Rating
LIKELIHOOD TO RECOMMEND