News is everywhere. And we all love to consume content from news sites. It’s an addiction. And it’s a fact, they are some of the the most trafficked sites on the internet.
And guess what?…They’re super-profitable too.
- Huffington Post does 29k per day
- Mashable does 15k per day
- TechCrunch does 14k per day.
Crazy, right? Now YOU Can get same result from your own news site. Get ALL the Details in my News Maker Pro Review below!
Introducing News Maker Pro
Online news sites get an absolute TON of traffic. CNN, ABC, BBC, Buzzfeed, Mashable – the list goes on. Imaging if you can create same type news site without hard work.
Introducing NewsMakerPRO. A software that builds you professional sites in ANY niche packed with the LATEST updates from over 138 news sources. Each of your sites are then monetized so you get paid WITHOUT doing ANY selling… AND you don’t have to write a single piece of content… EVER!
Finally a truly self-updating automated viral news Blog site builder WP software is here. Breakthrough software creates auto-updating news sites Without Write a Single Word of Content.
In the details, NewsMaker PRO is a WordPress plugin and a theme that allows your subscribers to create money-making News sites with viral news stories automatically published on their site every day.
There are a lot of cool features built-in like text-spinner integration, ability to translate from more than 150 languages, and so on. Check the full list of all of the features in the next parts of this News Maker Pro Review![wp-review id=”18802″]
News Maker Pro Overview
|Launch Time||10:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||WP Theme & plugin|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
News Maker Pro was created by Igor Burban and his partner Uddhab Pramanik. Igor is the founder of igorsoftware.com. He is well known as one of the best software providers on Jvzoo. What I like about him is that his products always come with high quality and cheapest price.
For the past few years, he sold thousands of great products such as: Addictive Site Builder, Azon FlyBox, etc. Now, let’s look at the next part of this News Maker Pro Review and find out its features.
Features of product
Here’s the full features list of News Maker Pro:
- What does it do: Allows you to build fully automated money-making News sites
- Included license: create up to 10 sites
- 1 WP themes included
- Self Updating Site: on YOUR Schedule – have your sites update every 5 minutes, every 24 hours, or anything in-between
- List Building: include optin forms that integrate with any autoresponder
- Translate Posts Into Over 150 Languages: pull content from anywhere & translate it into any language
- Text Spinner Support: direct integration with SpinRewriter lets you spin posts into unique content for a huge SEO boost
- Custom RSS Support: allows you to plugin any RSS feed for fresh content from unlimited sources
- Complete Content: the software pulls FULL articles from source including feature images
- Custom Posts: set parameters to publish articles based on content length, title length & keyword
- Customize Content: modify the post title & content before publishing
- Passive Commissions: drive higher profits by automatically replacing keywords with affiliate links
- Custom Engagement: enable / disable comments & pingbacks for every automated post
- Multiple Post Options: convert any article into a post, attachment, revision or menu item
- Full Article Capture: Re-post COMPLETE articles – including text, images & video – from any included news source or RSS feed
- Include Feature Images: Allow the software to generate a featured image from the original article
How News Maker Pro works
In this section of News Maker Pro Review, I’m going to show you how you can build a completely automated profitable new site with the help of our brand new plug-in. Once you have the plug-in installed and activated, you’ll be greeted with a dashboard. Here you’ll find quick links to knowledgebase, support desk, training and tutorials and changelog.
To get started, we’ll go to settings page. We’ll just enable a few quick options here to achieve the best results.
Sometimes different new sources may end up reporting the same identical news story, so it’s useful to have this Remove duplicate option turn on. This way our plugin will check if the new story was already published on our site and it will avoid making duplicate posts.
Next option is for skipping articles that don’t have any featured image. Most of the time, stories come with pictures. But sometimes we’ll see a story that is text only, and obviously we don’t want our sites to look like a boring wall of text. So we’ll turn this on telling the plug-in to ignore any articles without images.
The next feature allows you to translate all content to other languages. This is very useful if you want to build a new site in languages other than English. If you do use this feature, make sure to provide Google Translate API key. There is more info about this in the tutorials.
Next one is very useful for making your content look unique. I’s a feature that rewrites news content using spin rewriter. It’s like having somebody tell the story using their own words… very powerful feature that will help you get more search engine traffic for free. Make sure to pop your spin rewriter email and password to integrate this feature.
The last one on the screen is a feature that lets you use a full text of the story instead of just a summary. Some new sources only provide the summary, but we want our site to give readers the full picture of what is happening, so we’ll choose to have full stories only by enabling this option.
Next step, we’ll be integrating our plug-in with some useful services. On this page, we can connect our site to Facebook, blogger and Twitter. This will allow us to automatic share our newly-created posts on these social platforms and enjoy some free social media traffic.
Next one we have NewsAPI.org and it’s a free news feed that provides news articles from more than 30,000 news outlets. It’s the most important integration that will fill your sites with fresh news every day. Here I’m just going to pop my API key. There is a tutorial showing how to sign up, where to get this key and it’s very easy to do.
And the last but not least is the integration with onesignal, this will allow your site to send push notifications to subscribe visitors. Every time there is a new post published, people will be getting notifications from you on their computers, and even on their smartphones. These notifications come with a clickable link that they can click and go back to your site to read the new story. This is your own free on-demand traffic, just enter your API keys and you’ll be good to go.
Now that we have all other settings in place. We can start telling the plug-in what kind of news articles we want on our site, and we do that by creating new streams. There are two types of them: first one allows you to get content from NewsAPI.org. Click the button on the left and you’ll see a list of news outlets.
Let’s select a few for tech news for example, and choose a category on our site, where to post this news to. There’s also a category filter that has being used when looking for content and if you want to have news focused on any particular country, you can select it here.
Finally you can limit search to a keyword if you want to be very precise. For this example I don’t want to be very restrictive, so I’ll just select new sources and leave other filters unused.
Our new stream is created, and if you go to posts section of wordpress admin dashboard, you’ll see that new posts are already being published. It all happens on the background,.
Let’s go to our site and see how the posts look like. Here are the news articles that were just created by the plugin.
And if you click on any of them we can go to that article and check how it looks.
Now let’s go back to the new stream. If you click here, you’ll see the exact new sources that are being used, and if you want to manually start a new batch of content to be published, just click this refresh button.
You wouldn’t normally use it because new posts are being made every day automatically, but if you ever have an urgency and need some fresh content to be added right now, this is where you do it.
So that’s how you use new stream, another way of connecting your site to new sources is through an RSS feed. Although most major news outlets are already available through the NewsAPI.org, you might still be able to find one that is not listed there. If they provide an RSS feed and almost all sites – you can have it connected as a new source.
So let’s set up an RSS stream real quick to demonstrate how it works. On this page, you have two options. You can enter the URL of the RSS feed of the news outlet that you want to connect, or you can use the built in database of RSS feeds that we made available for you inside the plugin.
Just make sure to turn this option on so all the included RSS sources become available for you. For this demo, I’m going to select one of the fashion sites, and I’ll set my filter to fashion category on the right and as soon as I click Save new stream, we can start seeing new items being published on our site.
You can use the Google Translate feature that comes built in with the plugin, this way all your content will be in your desired language. Now let’s hop back to new streams just like with the regular, and new streams RSS stream also has an option to edit the manual posting and a delete button if you need to get rid of it.
Now let’s talk about sharing scheduled feature of the plugin. This is where you can create a schedule for your new post to be automatically shared on social media sites, and that’s a very effective way of getting free traffic to your sites.
To begin just give the schedule and name you want the post to be made on. I’m going with blogger for this demo. Here I’ll choose a category where I want my content to be shared from.
In this box you’ll find all the existing posts that your site has, and if you switch categories, you’ll see how the list is being dynamically changed. You can select multiple posts and those will get shared on the social media site of your choosing.
Next we are selecting how often we want the shares to be run. You can choose intervals of 15 minutes, 30, 45 or one hour depending on how frequently you want your content to be shared, and here you can choose when you want the schedule to start running, and when to end it.
Once you click Save schedule, the scheduler will start running and the plugin will automatically go through each of the post that you selected earlier and share it on social networks on a complete autopilot, and your site will have a constant flow of traffic every day for as long as you have it scheduled running.
People on Facebook bloggers and Twitter will see the news headlines in their feed, and when they click them, they’ll arrive at your site to read an entire article.
You will also have an option to insert your Adsense code or any other ad code inside the included theme, and that’s how your site makes money. So this is how the plug-in works in a nutshell it fills your site with viral content and shares it on social networks, pulling in free traffic and all those visitors end up on your site reading the news seeing ads and clicking them while you earn profits without writing any content manually.
Let’s check out the demo video below to see it in action!
Is it really worth your money?
The online marketing space is buzzing because something so new … so different … and so effective has been released. If you haven’t yet heard, NewsMakerPRO is changing the game by making completely Automated News Site.
It’s a unique software that creates news-style websites, each passively monetized with ads & offers.
NewsMakerPRO is a WordPress plugin and a theme that allow you to Build News sites with viral news stories automatically published on your site every day. News sites get the MOST traffic than any kind of websites… and they get the MOST love from Google and Social Media sites.
Now imagine if you could create 100s of different, unique news sites… all in a unique “news category”, getting spun unique news content automatically and showing YOUR ad’s on all those sites.
Can you imagine the kind of traffic you could get and the kind of clicks and sale’s you could be getting from those sites?
In a nutshell, this is how it works:
- Pick a niche, interest or hobby
- Choose from over 138 leading online news sites to pull content from
- Watch the software create you STUNNING sites packed with relevant articles, including images & videos you don’t have to write a single word
- You’re shown how to monetize your site with passive ads & offers
It gets even better:
- Your sites update AUTOMATICALLY with attention-getting news … making NewsMakerPRO a truly set & forget income solution
- The traffic is included & 100% fr-ee! You get an award-winning traffic software that drives targeted visitors to your sites
- You can easily scale your profits by running more traffic campaigns or launching more sites
What makes NewsMakerPRO app so powerful?
- The software builds you PROFESSIONAL sites in any niche – packed with the LATEST updates from over 138 leading news sources.
- Each of your sites are passively monetized – so you g’et paid without doing ANY selling.
- You don’t have to write a single piece of content, ever.
- Your sites AUTOMATICALLY update with the latest trending news.
- INCLUDED is a ‘winning software for driving 10’0% f’ree traffic – backed by over 18 months of proven results.
For a limited time, you can grab News Maker Pro with early bird discount price in these options below. Let’s pick the best suited options for you before this special offer gone!
Front-end: NewsMaker PRO Standard ($27)
Self Updating Site; List Building; Translate Posts Into Over 150 Languages; Text Spinner Support; Custom RSS Support; Complete Content; Custom Posts; Customize Content; Passive Commissions; Custom Engagement; Multiple Post Options; Full Article Capture; Include Feature Images
OTO 1 – Premium Plus+ Version – $37
- Browser push notifications: allows site owners to build a list of subscribers by showing an opt in prompt to every visitor. Then all auto-posted articles get pinged to subscribers via a push notification.
- 5 additional WP themes
OTO 2 – Unlimited Sites License – $47
- Includes a license to create unlimited sites (FE only allows 10)
- Unlocks extra content sources (2X RSS feeds)
OTO 3 – 50 DFY Sites – $197
We’ll create 50 done-for-you money-making sites
OTO 4 – Resellers License – $297
Sell NewsMakerPro and keep 100% of the profits
News Maker Pro Review Conclusion
Thank you so much for reading my News Maker Pro Review! I really hope it did help you with your buying decision. This system is coming out with many bonuses for the early bird. Take your action ASAP for the best deal.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order the product by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages by click the link below! Remember that you can pick one more bonuses pack for each Upgrade you purchased!
- Step 3: After your purchase goes through, email your receipt & your chosen bonuses pack to me at [email protected] so I can confirm your purchase and email you information about how to access to your bonus material.