Jazz Band Collection Review: Ready to press play on this FULL PLR package?
It’s no surprise that video making has taken over in so many aspects of online marketing. With Google search queries showing videos as the top of results, it can be assumed that video marketing will only continue to grow. Video marketing has taken over the top pages of Google with ease.
The thing is, if marketers aren’t careful with the music they use in their projects – they could have their entire video removed at the drop of a hat. Think about how much time, money, and work is lost when that happens.
The solution to this is to use guaranteed royalty-free background music in any and all projects. Let’s read my Jazz Band Collection Review below for more detail!
JAZZ BAND COLLECTION REVIEW – WHAT IS IT?
The Jazz Band Collection is a package that contains 35 professionally recorded, arranged, and mastered audio / music tracks in the style of the timeless jazz soul of music.
A truly grooving collection of instrumental jazz band infused background songs that’s been a fundamentally inspired homage to the roots of jazz music itself. Paying respect to legends such as Miles Davis, Bill Evans, Buddy Rich, Herbie Hancock, Ron Carter, Duke Ellington, Max Roach, Freddie Hubbard, and many others.
These audio tracks feature live guitar recordings, bass, drum and various other instrument recordings that were intricately hand played and processed properly.
You can expect to hear instruments like acoustic bass, electric and upright bass, flavorful piano, electric guitar, saxes, clarinets, flute, trumpet, horns, congas, and of course, trombones lines and drum grooves that are whacky and jazz city rockin’. No corners were cut with the recording and processing of these instruments.
This package will allow you to inject your soundtracks and projects with an impressive splash of jazz colors, rhythms, and musical tones into the air that will boost your message and drive your point home.
Each one of these 35 tracks is split into 4 OR MORE length segments. Such as (approximately) 20 seconds, 40 seconds, 60 seconds, and then 2 to 4 minutes total.
Furthermore, you get what we’ve labeled as “building block sections” – which are loops of parts such as the intro, verses, choruses, bridge, and more. This way you can customize your song’s progression.
Additionally each one of these segments can be seamlessly looped to create customized lengths by using one or more of the accompanying lengths of tracks.
Finally, you can ease your background music track out with a perfect “ender” / “fade out” audio clip / segment.
All of this comes packaged along with a very clearly outlined royalty-free license agreement, allowing you to use these audio files for your own projects as many times as you’d like.
You can save a ton of money, pay one time, and know all of your options plus have MORE options all in one shot.
|Product||[PLR] White Label Audio: Jazz Band Collection|
|Launch Time||09:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
CREATOR OF JAZZ BAND COLLECTION
Jazz Band Collection was created by Darren Ross – Owner/Marketer at White Label Audio. Darren creates private label rights business in a box royalty-free background music packages for Internet marketers to purchase and then rebrand and resell at any price point they desire.
His company aims to provide only the best royalty-free background music with tons of options, and even more marketing assets for Internet marketers to purchase, rebrand, and turn around to sell and establish their own income stream in an evergreen niche (stock audio).
JAZZ BAND COLLECTION REVIEW – FEATURES OF PRODUCT
Here’s A Breakdown of The Track Variations
1. Pre-Arranged Set Length Loops
This portion contains several basic lengths such as:
- 20 seconds, perfect for swells, stingers, sweeps and just about any production that requires just a snippet of some music.
- 40 seconds, also great for intros and outros, this often contains variations on the initial track.
- 60 seconds, ideal for shorter length videos and other productions. This version evolves as the track progresses.
- Lastly, you have the full length track which runs about 2 to 4 minutes. the full she-bang of the track. Meaning it has the shape and arrangement of a full song.
Every single length included is capable of being looped perfectly for the perfect length.
2. Section Building Block Loops
This is something they have never seen done before with stock music. they’re giving you several variation segments all of the same length.
For instance, you will have an intro segment, a main segment, a variation on the main segment, and then maybe a bridge or interlude segment.
Each audio file will be say, about 20 seconds in length and capable of being looped seamlessly. You can then take these audio files and arrange them to create the perfect length and variation of the chosen song.
This allows you full creative control of the music in the project you’re working with. On average, most songs in this section will have at least 4 segments provided.
3. Ending / Outro Segment
Let’s say that you loop one of the segments included in this package so that it meets the length requirements for your project. You could always just do a fade out of the audio towards the end of the video.
But in this case, they wanted to give you options to choose from. Every track in this package comes with a ready to go “ending” clip so that you can slap this at the end of your audio track and seamlessly end your presentation.
Whether you’re using the pre-arranged set length loops or the building block loops, you can ensure that you’ll always end up at exactly the right length for the project at hand. This gives your soundtrack the pro edge.
Inside the package, You will get full audio previews, sales page, graphics pkg, demo video preview, email swipes, quick start guide, license agreement, support system & legal pages
JAZZ BAND COLLECTION REVIEW – WHY SHOULD YOU GET IT?
As I mentioned before, Videos have become such a pertinent part of any truly successful marketing campaign. Both offline and online marketers are always joining into the mix and learning more about the ins and outs.
What this means is that you have a constantly growing and changing marketplace that will never get saturated. You have limitless potential with this package, allowing you to sell it to specified niches or as widespread as you see it.
This is a toolkit / asset / however you may call it, that every marketer can have in their arsenal. The only thing stopping you right now is not having the ideal product to present to them. And that is where Jazz Band Collection comes.
So what are the benefits when you use it? Just think about this for a minute or two here…
- You can seriously pay a fraction of the cost that was just mentioned in the previous option, and you get the entire done-for-you package all sorted out and ready to distribute and turning a profit within minutes of purchase.
- There’s no hassle or hard work, no spending weeks or months of your valuable time slaving to create a product or pushing your freelancer to finally just finish up the job.
- You’ll be able to effortlessly add your own details, content, or anything else to this package, set up the funnel, send traffic, and start making 100% profits within a few simple steps.
- No need to worry about any of the hard headache-inducing labor involved with product research and creation, split testing designs and copy, or any of the confusing work that comes in between and along the way.
- You pay a one time fee, receive this MASSIVE PLR package containing an entirely done for you product in a highly profitable niche and it’s all ready for you to slap your name on it and take off.
- Before you know it, you’ll be watching sales flow into your PayPal account like clockwork and you can sit back and relax knowing you didn’t have to lift a finger to create this awesome revenue stream.
In addition, you will be getting Darren’s great bonuses:
JAZZ BAND COLLECTION REVIEW – HOW TO USE IT?
So how can I get profits with it? This is my advice for you
- Sell as-is at a minimum of $17 with personal use.
- Use the audio in your own videos and products.
- Split the audio up and sell them individually.
- Use as a high-quality bonus to your own products.
- Break it apart and make smaller portions of it.
- Create your own customized soundtracks as a freelancer for various jobs and contractors.
- Provide the audio in exchange for a lead (1 track or 5 audio files at a time, MAXIMUM)
- Generate different variations of songs for creating mass YouTube videos and testing niches.
- Create video based articles with music.
- Build a highly targeted list by offering any of these audio files in exchange for the lead.
- Utilize the audio for local offline clients projects.
- Add your name on the product as author / creator!
- Modify the contents, change the graphics, re-title the product for originality.
- Re-purpose the content into other formats for distribution, and profit from it.
- Establish yourself as an authority in your niche.
- Generate an additional passive profit stream.
PRICE AND HOW TO BUY IT?
There are several more OTO’s that will help you to sell these stock audio packages much easier to your customers. They are not required, just recommended – to further boost your sales.
- [PLR] White Label Audio: Jazz Collection ($7.00)
- [PLR] Jazz Collection – Ultimate Upgrade ($27.00)
- [PLR] White Label Audio – Firesale 2016 ($47.00)
- [PLR] White Label Audio – Firesale 2016 – LITE ($27.00)
- [PLR] 5 Stock Media Lead Magnets ($27.00)
- [PLR] EZ Audio Looper Software ($47.00)
JAZZ BAND COLLECTION REVIEW – CONCLUSION
In summary, I hope that all of the information in my Jazz Band Collection Review can help you gain more understanding about this product and then be able to make a wise choice.
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
- Step 1: Order Jazz Band Collection by Clicking here.
- Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages below
- Step 3: Hit me through [email protected] to confirm that you had done these step 1 & 2. You will get the chosen package within 24 hours.