WPToolkit Review: Save On This MASSIVE Premium WP Theme & Plugin Bundle For A Limited Time
“2.6 seconds”. According to web design research conducted at Missouri University of Science and Technology that’s all the time your website has to make a good first impression. Nail that first impression and you’ve got a shot and converting your site’s traffic into cash. Botch it, and you can kiss your visitors (and profit) goodbye.
Is your WordPress business or niche site making a good first impression? Or is a slow, hard to navigate, eyesore of a site keeping you from the online success you crave? If your niche site lacks this critical ‘attraction factor’ I bet you’ve explored themes and plugins. We all have.
After all: a new theme and combination of plugins can be just the makeover your site needs to go from floundering to flourishing. But there’s a problem. And it’s a doozy. Professional themes cost from around $47 to $197 EACH! How the heck can you afford to try out different one’s to find the one that works for your site..? And what if you have several sites, or maybe build sites for clients..? The bill for a decent useable library of professional themes can quickly run in to thousands of dollars!
That’s exactly why Matt Garrett has put together this special WP Toolkit library offer for you. Let read my WPToolkit Review for more information!
WPTOOLKIT REVIEW – WHAT IS IT?
WP Toolkit is a simply massive library of Premium WordPress Tools that includes 600+ Premium Themes & Plugins with Developers Rights. The creator curated this collection of hundreds of the world’s best WordPress plugins and themes and put them all into one incredible package, and all offered at literally ‘pennies on the dollar’, complete with Developers rights.
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Day No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee|
|Niche||WP Theme & Plugin|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
CREATOR OF WPTOOLKIT
Matt Garrett has been “messing around” with websites online since around 1996, although he didn’t start making money online until 2000, and then started making a living “full time” online in 2005. Matt started with simple affiliate Niche SEO based websites which he had a fair amount of success with, as he spent a lot of time researching everything he could about SEO and building links to his sites, which gave him a good understanding of how to get free “organic” traffic from the search engines.
As he’d been in the background of “internet marketing” for a while, having a reasonable subscriber list from TopKeywordLists, he knew a few of the big players in the business and managed to get some great JV partners on board, like Neil Shearing, Joel Comm, Phil Wiley, Jason James, Eric Rockefeller and Ewen Chia, which kind of helped. He now use 4 or 5 main “IM” based blogs to back up his affiliate marketing and list building efforts, and it works very well, having helped him build a subscriber base of around 10,000 people and a relable 5 figure+ (USD) monthly income by creating the great products such as: WP Graphics Toolkit, Cloud Defender, Rank Hijack,… and many more. Those are amazing, and if you guys are interested, let read my reviews about them after reading this WPToolkit Review.
WPTOOLKIT REVIEW – FEATURES OF PRODUCT
You’ll be receiving an extensive range of Premium WP Plugins & Themes to make your WP sites run like powerful precision engineered machines . . . . without the need to do any complicated coding yourself.
1. WPToolkit’s Powerhouse PREMIUM Plugins:
Matt has included every plugin type a business owner could dream of inside this bundle.
- Video Plugins: attractive video players, lightboxes and more to grab your visitor’s attention (helps reduce your site’s bounce rate too)
- Mobile Plugins: remove the need for programming or design knowledge (makes your sites run better & faster)
- Helper Plugins: showcase your products and/or services so you stand out among your competitors
- Feature Plugins: gain website visitors’ trust for a big uptick in subscribers and sales
- Rating Plugins: mail subscribers directly from your WP site (eliminate your separate autoresponder account)
- Mailing Plugins: display gorgeous product images to entice your reader to discover more about your offers
- Slider Plugins: attractive video players, lightboxes and more to grab your visitor’s attention (helps reduce your site’s bounce rate too)
- Advertising Plugins: make additional revenue with Adsense and banner ads
- Pop Up Plugins: tempt your readers with coupons and special offers; capture email addresses of exiting visitors
2. WPToolkit’s Exquisite Professional Themes
No matter what your niche or industry, you’re sure to find the perfect theme inside the Toolkit.
- Travel Themes: perfect for travel bloggers, Bed & Breakfasts, and local attractions
- Store Themes: sell physical products and digital downloads right from your own online storefront
- Tech Themes: promote the latest in tech gear . . . or build your following as a tech blogger
- Magazine Themes: the best themes for news sites, blogs, portals and other news-oriented websites
- Product Themes: affiliate marketers need user-friendly themes to promote products (and these fit the bill)
- Enterprise Themes: attractive themes for the needs of corporate and professional businesses
- Church Themes: themes created especially for churches, NGOs and nonprofit organizations, with built-in event management and more
- Food Themes: ideal for restaurants, food bloggers, farmer’s markets and all types of food vendors
- Auto Themes: car rental agencies, auto repair shops, car dealerships and auto parts stores get everything they need to build sites showcasing their products and services
- Business Themes: any type of business can boost their web presence and credibility without coding skills with these attractive designs
- Minimalist Themes: fast loading, clean designs remove any unnecessary elements to elegantly present your products, services or content
- Marketplace Themes: vendors and product creators can sign up on your site and list their products for sale on your site (and YOU can get a piece of the action)
- Portfolio Themes: perfect for writers, artists, graphic designers and photographers to highlight their best work
- Music Themes: great themes for bands, solo artists, night clubs, record labels, magazines and all music-related enterprises.
- Cooking Themes: food bloggers, local chefs and cookbook authors will appreciate these high quality, easy-to-setup themes
- News Themes: stylish news themes for news, political commentary, entertainment or gossip bloggers
- Shop Themes: sell almost anything online with these high powered themes designed to put the spotlight on your products
- Photography Themes: photographers will love how these themes make their best creations stand out from the competition and get them more gigs
No matter what niche you and your clients are in, you’re sure to see the perfect theme for your business model in this Premium collection. The best is that Matt will keep each and every item inside WPToolkit updated for a full 12 months from purchase – at no additional charge.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET IT?
Well that was fun, I just spent hours searching for a new theme for one of my WordPress niche sites. I wanted to find something clean with mobile responsive design so my site is ready for Google’s upcoming “Mobile Friendly” day. And there’s certainly plenty of options to choose from: over 356,000 in fact! It’s totally overwhelming. And the worst of it?
- You don’t know how reliable the theme or plugin will be. (The last thing I want is to crash my site thanks to a theme the developer can’t bother to keep updated!)
- You get hogtied by oppressive usage restrictions. (You want me to pay extra to use this theme on more than one site? Didn’t I just pay you a nice chunk of cash to buy the theme?!)
- You can burn through a fortune – FAST. ($47 or $97 for a single theme may not seem that bad, but what what about when you have multiple sites, or would just like to have more than one option to try out on a single site?)
There should be an easier way, shouldn’t there? Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could get your hands on 100’s of the very best themes, all organized specifically for bloggers who develop niche sites, and all for less than what you’d expect to pay for a single premium theme? Now you can with WPToolkit.
And let me remind you: you’ll be receiving an extensive range of Premium WP Plugins & Themes to make your WP sites run like powerful precision engineered machines . . . . without the need to do any complicated coding yourself. Your clients will love the increase in engagement, lead generation and sales they’ll see after you install WP Toolkit’s themes and plugins on their behalf. You’ll be able to command fees not only to do the initial installation for your clients, but also to maintain their sites.
Moreover, the creators have made sure these themes have ZERO learning curve. There’s nothing more frustrating than finding a beautiful theme for your website and discovering you need to be a designer to make it look right!
Remember, these Premium WP Themes & Plugins are GPL licensed, they come with full developer’s rights so you can use these Premium themes on as many of your own and your client’s sites as you’d like. No matter what the business model, you’re sure to find the perfect theme in this Premium collection.
WPToolkit is for ANYONE who builds WordPress sites for clients – or who simply want a more efficient WP site for themselves: Bloggers, Social Media Marketers, Affiliate Marketers, CPA Marketers, Product Creators, Podcasters, Authors, Online Store Owners, Artists and Photographers, Restaurants and Night Clubs, Car dealers, mechanics and auto parts stores, And more…
Is it not enough awesomeness? You’ll be receiving my ULTIMATE huge bonuses. Those treasures are waiting for ou at the end of this WPToolkit Review. So keep reading then scroll your mouse down!
HOW TO USE WPTOOLKIT
- Use the themes and plugins on as many of your personal websites as you like (without paying an extra dime for the privilege)
- Install the themes and plugins on as many client sites as you (and charge a handsome fee for their installation and maintenance)
- Create versions of the themes & plugins for your own use (or to sell)
- Use the themes and plugins as bonuses for affiliate offers
- Offer them up as opt-in incentives
Let watch the demo video below to see it in action!
WPTOOLKIT REVIEW – CONCLUSION
In summary, I hope that all of the information in my WPToolkit Review can help you gain more understanding about this product and then be able to make a wise choice. If you’re ready to start making a real online income in the most passive way possible then click the button below before the price rises. I am look forward to seeing your success.
However, in case you are in need of any advice, please feel free to keep in touch with me anytime. Regardless, thank you for reading my WPToolkit Review. Goodbye, and see you again!
You can have an opportunity to receive extra bonuses if you finish 3 steps below:
Step 1: Order WPToolkit by Clicking here.
Step 2: Choose 1 of my huge Bonus Packages below
Step 3: Hit me through firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you had done these step 1 & 2. You will get the chosen package within 24 hours.
Tags: WPToolkit Review, WPToolkit Review discount, WPToolkit Review bonus, WPToolkit Review bonuses, WPToolkit Review and bonus, WPToolkit Review and bonuses, WPToolkit Review with bonus, WPToolkit Review with bonuses